Blue Man Group - Las Vegas

Venetian Theater - 3355 S. Las Legas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89109

LGBT

Kelly G.
    3 Mar 04, 2014

I saw the Blue Man Group at Orlando Universal Studios and loved it. I guess I had hoped they would have a different kind of show for their Vegas location. Everything was pretty much the same.

At least they have military discount!

Recommended for:Nightlife Lovers
    Diana Ngo-Ngo
    5 Feb 16, 2014

The Blue Man Group show (at Monte Carlo now) is spectacular due to its interactive, comedic, musical, and informative nature. If there is any show to be seen, this is the one to see. I can't really write a review good enough to justify how good the show is- you'll just have to go check it out yourself!

• Blue Man Group - Las VegasAmbassadorPro 2014
    Stanley Chan
    3 Nov 20, 2013

Entertaining show in Las Vegas but more noise than actual music. The special FX are nice but the blue paint on the faces are the most astounding. The finale us spectacular.

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersNightlife LoversFamily TravelersStudents
  • Blue Man Group - Las VegasAmbassadorPro 2014
    Becky Mahan
    4 Oct 28, 2013

Cheap laughs, fantastic audience interactions, and just the right amount of tension designed to keep the audience nervous about it. The music and performances are fantastic, and it's a great night out - although, tough skin and an open mind (meaning don't get offended) are necessary.

Recommended for:LGBTNightlife LoversTrendsters
    Jin Lee
    4 Oct 18, 2013

So fun to be with these guys for 90 minutes. My kids especially enjoyed taking photos with them after the show.

Sam Alon
    5 Jul 18, 2013

This show is absolutely unique, comical, creative, and filled with talent. It's extremely entertaining from the moment it starts till the very end.

Cynthia
    5 Mar 12, 2013

Great show for almost all ages. Really easy to get good seats at a decent price. Stay for the finale, it's completely worth it!

Mary Q.
    5 Mar 05, 2013

Totally entertaining and energetic show! If you want to spend your money on something that will make you smile and laugh, be sure to check out the Blue Man Group. It's a random assortment of performances that are fun and engaging. Get ready for a party of colors, sounds, and visuals!

Kim Yamashiro
    3 Jan 14, 2013

I went a few years ago and I just thought it was ok. However, I saw it a couple months ago in New York and the new show is great!

Ian Wang
    5 Jan 03, 2013

First show in Vegas and wasn't sure what to expect but man was I in a for a surprise.
    First off, the tickets are a bit pricey but well worth the money, Blue Man Group is sort a combination between comedy mixed with small time magic and lot's of interesting tricks/gags with music, lights, and weird looking instruments. The skits were funny, the music was fantastic and the whole thing comes together in one giant show that will make you laugh and be mildly confused at the same time.

Come in with an open mind, and you'll bound to enjoy it

May Chan
    3 Dec 28, 2012

The Blue Man are cool. Some parts of the show is funny/entertaining, but some are just so-so. Overall I had spent almost 200 bucks for a tix, which to me, I would rather use that money to see another Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas.

Abhishek Sachdeva
    4 Dec 05, 2012

Average show. Lots of lights and colors. If u r loking for a typical vegas show, try a Cirque show instead.

• Blue Man Group - Las VegasCommunity ManagerAmbassadorPro 2014
    Keane
    5 Nov 29, 2012

Wow, what a fantastic show! They really get you going, even if you're all the way in the back of the theater. I won't ruin any of the surprises by telling you how it all ends. Just know that the Blue Man Group is an impressive spectacle of color and sound. I highly recommend this show.

Josie Rosales
    5 Oct 20, 2012

Been to Blue Man Group show several times and it's always fun! I love this show! From the lights, to the music, to the performances, everything is awesome!

Rosemary Tsai
    2 Sep 25, 2012

Cheesy jokes! At times, they look scary to me too!

Bought the VIP tickets (yelp deals) for private meet and greet, which is totally not worth it because you can just take pictures with them outside.

Save your money and go to other shows, unless u got an extra day in Vegas to waste.

MzShanon
    5 Sep 11, 2012

Blue Man group is one of my favorite shows in Vegas. I watched it two times now and enjoyed it both times! I took advice from a fellow yelper and bought student poncho seats for around $50. I was a tad bit freaked out that I would get wet but my boyfriend and I got seats in the last row of the poncho section and never got a drop of paint on us.

If you enjoy music, magic, comedy, and improv than you will LOVE this show! I was entertained throughout the show and I noticed that the show changes each time. They include a little improv so each show will differ slightly. The last time I watched Blue Man Group was about 5 years ago and that show was significantly different than the show I watched a week ago.

The part of the show that I loved the most is definitely the music. I even have two CDS that I bought to prove it!

The Blue Man group and the guys from the band also pose for pictures after the show so be sure to stay around to meet them. I even got a blue kiss on the cheek this time around and they put it on a sticker as a cute souvenir for me!

travel33
    2 Jul 28, 2012

I must be one of the few people out there that didn't like this show. It was really weird and annoying. I think my taste leans more towards Mamma Mia and Phantom type shows which aren't too artsy. The Blue men freaked me out and the music felt noisy to me. I went with 2 other people and they felt the same way.

Saundra Cawvey

Have seen this show 3 times and I will see it again. It is one of the shows that is hard to tell some one else about. This is something that every one should see at least once.

esta Mariia

blue man group are really impressing! they use lots of paint to light up the show :D i recomend it it's really amazing

Jen H

I hope I can review this show properly since I was slightly intoxicated and when I say slightly, I mean drunk! Our group was able to get discounted VIP tickets through Yelp Spring Break that includes amazing seats and backstage passes after the show. If it wasn't for the discounted tickets, the VIP tickets weren't worth it. The meet and greet was awkward and you only get to meet one of the three blue men. You don't need VIP tickets to meet the Blue Man Group because the other two were outside taking photos with other audience when I came outside.

Overall, the show is for folks that appreciate art and drumming! You are enveloped into the music and colors blasting at you in every possible way. I would recommend seeing this show once in your life, but it's not something I would repeat. The drinks were strong here and the seats conveniently had cup holders for us!

Live music is the best and when there's comedy improv added to the show, it's bombididilicous! Go see it and harass those blue men!!!

The Las Vegas version of the popular, music, comedy and multimedia group.

2,634 people visited Blue Man Group - Las Vegas