Blue Orchids Beach Hotel
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Blue Orchids Beach HotelMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7First to ReviewMay 16, 2013
I just came back from a long weekend stay at the Blue Orchid. It's in a great location with it's own beach and boardwalk which I loved. The rooms have full kitchens and a huge IGA is up and across the street. It's just a brief walk to Accra beach where you can snorkel from shore, bus stops right outside the hotel,and restaurants within walking distance. The staff was great and very friendly...really made you feel at home. Really enjoyed having an outside patio to chill out on...
Very Good!45 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Location90% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building.
Dining options at Blue Orchids Beach Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
There are 35 guestrooms at
- There are no room charges for children 2 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Handicap Accessible