Blue Point Bay Villas & Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Adventure Travelers
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 75%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (10)Write a review
- Blue Point Bay Villas & SpaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLGBTGreen TravelersLuxury TravelersJan 03, 2014
For sun, surf and amazing sunsets, there's almost no better spot on Bali - or the world for that matter. The hotel on the other hand has seen better days. I felt it was overpriced for what you got and it had a congested resort feel to it, which was strange in the otherwise pristine and open setting of Uluwatu. There are some newer deluxe hotel units on the ends of the hotel complex that are nicer than the old ones (which have tiny bathrooms and are really are not worth considering for a vacation). The pool area is what makes this place - with it's oceanfront bar and the view that goes on forever. Unfortunately, it is dominated by a grotesque wedding chapel, and there's often up to 4 wedding services a day, sometimes overtaking the pool area entirely! This is a famous spot for surfers, but the hotel has kind of lost its soul. I probably would not return, although it does have some redeeming qualities.
- Blue Point Bay Villas & SpaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen TravelersAdventure TravelersJan 02, 2014
I see a lot of reviews on here raving about the beach, the surf and the view - and if that's what is being rated, than this is a 5+ star spot for sure. But the resort itself is fairly horrible. It's overpriced, the hotel portion is older and the rooms are small, and the entire place is set up like a cheesy wedding retreat. For the money, you can do SO MUCH better in Bali - even within a 1/4 mile of the Blue Point. And unless you are a newlywed, engaged or in some other stage of mad love, you might want to steer clear of here - the tribute to romance is a bit nauseating. Also, when I was there one of the pools was drained for renovation and the entire property looked like it could use a good power wash. Amazing surf and unbelievable view - YES! Believe every word you hear about that. But as for the accommodations, I'd never come back here...
- Blue Point Bay Villas & SpaFirst to ReviewJan 02, 2014
Another famous beach for surfing in Bali. This particular place is very interesting because along the way down to the beach there are a lot of bars and cafes that overlooking the ocean and for you sunset lovers, you can enjoy undisturbed view of the sun setting down from the top.
This Pecatu property has a private beach. Dining options at Blue Point Bay Villas and Spa include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. The
There are 60 guestrooms at Blue Point Bay Villas and Spa. Guestrooms have ocean, pool, or garden views. Microwaves, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Guestrooms share bathrooms; amenities include bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer phones and complimentary dial up Internet access. High definition televisions have premium cable channels and DVD players. Rooms also include sofa beds, complimentary bottled water, and welcome amenities. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request irons/ironing boards.
Notifications and Fees:
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 50
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 50 (from 5 to 5 years old)
- shuttle transfer per adult: USD 30 (per stay)
- All citizens of Indonesia will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
Mediocre119 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- Service82% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 70%.
- Room66% complained about the bathroom.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
Nearby RestaurantsView all Nearby Restaurants
Aliases: Blue Point Resort Bali