Blue Ribbon Brasserie
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- Blue Ribbon BrasserieMember ofFoodiesFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
charming restaurant all around - from the decor, to the food, to the service.
the menu is amazing, we all had a hard time choosing. but overall, everything was fantastic.
- ribs: japanese style where you can sear them on a little mini grill on your own!
- fried oysters: so good we ordered another round. oh, and ask for the hot sauce to go with it.
- duck: a bit overcooked for me, so order it on the rare side when you go. mind you - it's duck a l'orange so a bit sweet.
- ny strip: cooked perfectly with a heaping amount of fries on the side.
- rack of lamb: also cooked perfectly, and so tender.
- creme brulee all the way.
make a reservation for a large party, grab someone for a cozy meal, or stop in for their raw bar.
next time i'm definitely trying the paella, and i'm sure they'll earn their fifth star. and of course their sushi restaurant.