Bluegreen at Atlantic Palace
Member Reviews (3)
- Bluegreen at Atlantic PalaceJan 29, 2013
My mom is an owner with Bluegreen and, as usual, the stay was fabulous. The staff is always extremely friendly, and the view of the ocean and boardwalk is beautiful. Always easy to park, checkout late if necessary, and upgrade rooms. Definitely recommend you stay here and look into Bluegreen!
- Bluegreen at Atlantic PalaceOct 24, 2012
The fitness room and game room were both a little small and dated, but still better than nothing. The higher up the room, obviously the better the view, so be sure to request a room at least above the 10th floor. Be sure to check out Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum which is right next door. There did not seem to be enough elevators, as there was always people waiting to jump in the next available one. Apparently they will soon start construction on all the rooms, so be aware and inquire about this when calling to make a reservation. The pool and pool deck is only open during the summer months. As of January, the whole resort is non-smoking, which I was happy to hear. There's lot of great places on the boardwalk to go for lunch and some local chinese and pizza places that deliver.
- Bluegreen at Atlantic PalaceFirst to ReviewOct 23, 2012
The rooms are beautiful, and the employees are very kid. The only con's were that there are only three very slow elevators, and unfortunately it's probably quicker to take the stairs. Also there is no elevator in the parking garage, and the cost of parking is not included. There is also a fee to use the internet. The hotel was designed at a condominium building and does not possess the qualities of a hotel such as room service. The pool was smaller than I anticipated, but the views from the upper floors are amazing. 7-11 and Rite-Aid are right down the street which is very convenient. Overall, this is an adequate place to stay, but ideal if you plan on spending most of your time on the beach or boardwalk or at one of the nearby casinos.
Very Good!669 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Room97% thought the view was good.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 96%.
- Food85% loved the dining experience.
- PriceGreat price. 80% of the guests liked it.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 79% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Service55% indicated the reception staff was not good.