BlueGreen Club 36

372 East Tropicana Avenue, Las Vegas, NV

• BlueGreen Club 36

On my visit to the BlueGreen Club 36 I noticed that parking was a bit limited, and it took me a while to actually find a parking spot. The property as I walked about was bright, open, and very clean. Attached to the the building was a few restaurants, an ABC store where you could buy souvenirs, soda, tylenol, and everything in between for a way cheaper price than your average hotel gift shop.

A huge plus in my book is that the BlueGreen Club offers free wi-fi throughout the entire hotel (which includes the room) as well as their indoor pool that could be used all year around. It was nice to see all the staff members had these inviting and welcoming smiles. They were very helpful as well; letting me know that the property offered a shuttle that made a couple of stops on the Las Vegas strip if you didn't have a car or didn't want to drive. Overall I thought it was nice and quiet and would be a great place to stay away form the hustle and bustle from the strip, but close enough to get you to where all the action is!

Recommended for:Budget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersLuxury Travelers
  • BlueGreen Club 36

Heading to Las Vegas on a busy weekend? I happened to plan a trip during President's weekend, but didn't realize that simply because I didn't have Monday off didn't mean that everyone else did too. So to my dismay my friends and I were homeless for about 3 hours. Even the "lower end" hotels like Excalibur or Circus Circus were full and we were not about to shell out $800/nt at the Bellagio. I know how amazing the hotel and accommodation can be, but for the city of Lost Wages, I'm not here to simply help Vegas take my money.

So using an app on my phone I came by BlueGreen Club 36 5 min off the strip right by the airport. After a quick call my friends and I were confirmed for the weekend at a very reasonable rate of $200/nt! To top it off the staff was very friendly the moment we walked in and we were amazed at the accommodation that were available to us. The "junior suite" we were automatically upgraded to at no extra charge was very spacious and was filled with very up to date equipment. The room actually came with a kitchen with modern appliances (a fridge! no more dumping ice into the tub to keep our alcohol cold!), washer and dryer (very useful after booze filled nights, trust me), two full beds and a huge bathroom.

Granted this hotel seems perfect for those looking for a place to stay during a conference, but we used it for our "booze fueled" weekend and everything came in handy!

If you're in need of a last minute stay for a decent price and great location to the Strip, BlueGreen Club 36 is definitely a place you should look into! Truly a gem in the desert!

Good!565 reviews across the web.

Good access to the airport, said 100%.
      Excellent value for money, said 100%.
      88% loved the pizza.
      82% thought it was clean.
    • Service
      70% said the reception staff was great.
    • Hotel Building
      60% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.

2 people visited BlueGreen Club 36