BLVD 16

10740 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA

• BLVD 16

Cocktails and appetizers in the evening and then Easter Brunch the following morning; I gave this restaurant a double go-around.

Try the flat breads appetizers and the tuna rolls which were very pleasing to accompany your cocktail.

Brunch the next morning was our favorite. I had my dream dish which was Crab Cakes Benedict. The crab cakes were not made with lump crab meat,which startled me at first, but they turned out to be some of the most delicious, most delicate crab cakes I've had and obviously created just moments before they were brought to the table.

The restaurant offered $12 bottomless mimosas; which next time I will allow another nights stay at the Kimpton Hotel to fully enjoy. Unfortunately I had to drive to LAX following breakfast so there was a limit.

Service was excellent from the hostess to the server to the manager that all seemed extremely interested in our experience.

• BLVD 16

So good. Usually have some thing going on for the first Fridays of the month. I think.

• BLVD 16

Great atmosphere. Wonderful staff. Amazing food.

110 people visited BLVD 16