BLVD Hotel and Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- BLVD Hotel and SpaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2First to Review
BLVD's hotel rooms are nice. The furnishings and appliances - desk, fridge, TV, coffee maker, microwave, are all up to date and in good condition. The bed is very comfortable. The large bathroom has lots of counter space and a good dual head shower with nice water pressure. Even the smallest king suite is quite roomy with a separate living/study area.
Parking design is inconvenient. Most of the spaces are tandem spots (one car parked in front of the other). If you park at an outside spot you will have to leave your keys to the front desk so they could move your car if necessary.
The lobby is fairly small. There is really just one front desk but the staff were quite friendly and efficient. The happy hour (5-6pm) free drinks at the bar is nice touch.
Location of the hotel is great. You can practically walk to Universal Studio and there are a lot of good places to eat nearby.Recommended for:
Good!1090 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel82% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building56% considered the lobby entrance to be so-so.
- RoomFor only 53%, the bathroom was ok.
- Restaurant53% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.