This is the Brazilian Stock Exchange and it has been around since 1891. The original trading floor is open to visitors.
Things to do near BM&F Bovespa
- 10.08 mi
- 20.14 mi
- 30.2 mi
- 40.14 miPraça Pateo do Collegio, 2, Centro, São Paulo - SP, Brazil0.14 mi from BM&F Bovespa1 reviewPopular with
- 50.16 miR. Vinte e Cinco de Março, 595 - Sé, Sao Paulo, Brazil0.16 mi from BM&F Bovespa1 review
Good assortment of home appliances and kitchenware. Good place for wedding registries too. However, the store is a mess and the place is of the hardest to access ever, so make sure you are really up to the adventure.
- 60.44 miR. da Cantareira, 3060.44 mi from BM&F Bovespa34 reviews
The most delicious and beautiful place in são Paulo. There you can find all types of food and all types of people. So full of history. And no better way to enjoy it's history and beauty than eating a great *whatever you find there* cause, really, I can't say only one thing or one place to eat in there.Popular with
- 70.34 mi
- 80.59 miSao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo, Brazil0.59 mi from BM&F Bovespa18 reviews
This is the place for oriental products in São Paulo. Arrive by the Metrô or be prepared to pay expensive parking fees. Tip: During weekends there are several parkings in Galvão Bueno street priced R$10 for the whole day. (This is the price for half hour during the week.)Popular with
- 90.3 mi
- 100.79 miPraça da Luz 2, Bom Retiro, São Paulo-SP0.79 mi from BM&F Bovespa15 reviews
The Pinacoteca holds modern art exhibitions and, sometimes, international itinerating exhibitions as well. It was originally built to host an art school back in 1905 and the architecture of the building is beautiful, all in apparent bricks, almost looking unfinished. Check the exhibition program before coming to São Paulo.Popular with
- 110.78 miPraça da Luz, s/n°, São Paulo, 01120-010, Brasil0.78 mi from BM&F Bovespa11 reviews
A museum about a language doesn't exactly sound titillating, but this fascinating gallery inside the reformed Estação da Luz train station in Centro features a wealth of interesting permanent exhibits documenting the Portuguese language and its rise as a separate but equal tongue to that of European Portuguese. Almost everyone who visits walks out not only more educated as to ...Popular with
- 120.42 mi
- 130.83 mi
- 140.61 miAvenida Brigadeiro Luís Antônio, 411 - Bela Vista, Sao Paulo, Brazil0.61 mi from BM&F Bovespa4 reviews
Quer ver um musical tao perfeito quanto os da Broadway, mas traduzidos para o portugues? Esse é o lugar! Qualidade é espetacular, parecendo muito com o original :)! Vale a pena!!
- 150.34 miSao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo, Brazil0.34 mi from BM&F Bovespa4 reviews
The Theatro Municipal is most famous for being the location of the Week of Modern Art, an event that put São Paulo on the artistic map in the first half of the 20th century and made the Paulista capital an important world cultural city. Currently, the building is also home to the São Paulo Municipal Symphonic Orchestra, Lyric Choir, and ...
- 160.88 mi
- 170.79 miPc Luz, 2, Sao Paulo, 01120-010, Brazil0.79 mi from BM&F Bovespa3 reviews
Um bom lugar para passear no centro de São Paulo, a Pinacoteca do Estado passou por reforma, mas manteve os traços originais arquitetônicos da época da construção. Possui acervo permanente e ótimas exposições itinerantes, livraria e café.Popular with
- 180.34 mi
- 190.34 miRua Gonçalo Afonso0.34 mi from BM&F Bovespa5 reviews
The colors, graffiti and urban art give a special charm to this alley in Vila Madalena. It's impossible to choose a unique part of the walls, they're all impressive. For those who appreciate modern art the visit is worthy!Popular with
- 200.56 mi