Things to do near Boca Raton Bridge Hotel for Budget Travelers
- 10.06 mi
- 20.17 mi
- 30.0 mi501 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL, United States0.0 mi from Boca Raton Bridge Hotel1 review
- 40.37 mi271 Northwest Boca Raton Boulevard, Boca Raton, FL, United States0.37 mi from Boca Raton Bridge Hotel6 reviews
You can play tennis by city hall or at the tennis center on St Andrews.
- 50.64 mi101 Plaza Real South, Boca Raton, FL, United States0.64 mi from Boca Raton Bridge Hotel3 reviews
You can walk to this area and find excellent open air dinning and shops. Every Saturday there is a farmers market with entertainment.
- 60.71 mi399 South Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL, United States0.71 mi from Boca Raton Bridge Hotel1 review
This is the friendliest and best shop in town.
- 71.16 mi
- 82.73 mi300 South Military Trail, Boca Raton, FL, United States2.73 mi from Boca Raton Bridge Hotel9 reviews
There is a museum and a fabulous playground for the kids. The theater shows are for adults and children.Popular with
- 92.84 mi
- 101.87 mi
- 112.99 mi
- 123.14 mi
- 132.74 mi1000 East Hillsboro Boulevard, Deerfield Beach, FL, United States2.74 mi from Boca Raton Bridge Hotel3 reviews
Grab a visitors pass while you stay. located in Hillsboro Square
- 142.79 mi
- 152.91 mi1600 East Hillsboro Boulevard, Deerfield Beach, FL, United States2.91 mi from Boca Raton Bridge Hotel2 reviews
Local Hamburger Restaurant located Cove Shopping Area
- 161.69 mi3198 North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL, United States1.69 mi from Boca Raton Bridge Hotel1 review
Hardware stores are so much fun. You can make or fix just about everything. It's like a universe of spare parts. Best of all this one is local, mom-n-pop, a treasure to find privately owned now a days.
- 171.53 mi
- 182.96 mi26°18'55.25"N, 80° 4'24.34"W2.96 mi from Boca Raton Bridge Hotel2 reviews
This is only an acceptable dive and snorkel spot as a beach dive. If you have access to a boat, there are much better dives offshore. This is basically a stretch of worm rock just off the beach to south of the Deerfield Pier. It's not diveable during any kind of decent surf, but as this is South Florida, it's ...Popular with
- 192.22 mi3100 Airport Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431-64192.22 mi from Boca Raton Bridge Hotel1 review
When the owners' children were growing up they liked going to Boomer's off of Glades. It is a one of a kind indoor/outdoor amusement facility. It has been years since their kids were that age. But they would rock climb, go kart, bumper boat and play games. Just a thought. Address: 3100 Airport Road, Boca Raton, FL.Popular with
- 204.03 mi