Things to do in Boca Raton
- 6Boca Raton, FL, United States6 reviews
You can walk for miles along the beach here in Boca Raton. There are plenty of picnic tables and a playground for the kids.Popular with
- 7271 Northwest Boca Raton Boulevard, Boca Raton, FL, United States6 reviews
You can play tennis by city hall or at the tennis center on St Andrews.
- 9101 Plaza Real South, Boca Raton, FL, United States3 reviews
You can walk to this area and find excellent open air dinning and shops. Every Saturday there is a farmers market with entertainment.
- 133198 North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL, United States1 review
Hardware stores are so much fun. You can make or fix just about everything. It's like a universe of spare parts. Best of all this one is local, mom-n-pop, a treasure to find privately owned now a days.
- 153100 Airport Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431-64191 review
When the owners' children were growing up they liked going to Boomer's off of Glades. It is a one of a kind indoor/outdoor amusement facility. It has been years since their kids were that age. But they would rock climb, go kart, bumper boat and play games. Just a thought. Address: 3100 Airport Road, Boca Raton, FL.Popular with
- 196001 Broken Sound Pkwy NW, Boca Raton, FL 334871 review
Benefits including hassle free claims for property damage, fast response with priority to emergency supplies, plus work done by the best water, fire, smoke and storm restoration experts in Fort Lauderdale, FL, are all available to the members of People’s Trust Homeowners Insurance. Call today for a free quote to change policies and start saving money now. Priority to these ...
- 2012551 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL, United States1 review
Challenging municipal course open to the public, busy in season but empty during the summer months.