Things to do for Backpackers in Boca Raton
- 11801 N Ocean Blvd, Boca Raton, FL 3343216 reviews
I saw my first sea turtles at Gumbo Limbo. Here many of the animals that have been harmed by boating accidents or pollution are rehabilitated. You can also get a close up look at rays and various other saltwater fish. A 40 foot wooden tower gives you a bird's eye view over much of the preserve and the ocean beyond.Popular with
- 6Boca Raton, FL, United States6 reviews
You can walk for miles along the beach here in Boca Raton. There are plenty of picnic tables and a playground for the kids.Popular with
- 7271 Northwest Boca Raton Boulevard, Boca Raton, FL, United States6 reviews
You can play tennis by city hall or at the tennis center on St Andrews.
- 9101 Plaza Real South, Boca Raton, FL, United States3 reviews
You can walk to this area and find excellent open air dinning and shops. Every Saturday there is a farmers market with entertainment.
- 101400 State Route A1A, Boca Raton, Florida5 reviews
A large group of friends from the Miami Sierra Club went to snorkel in the artificial reefs last Sunday, July 29th, 2012, but we were extremely disappointed to find out that the reefs are gone, buried in sand, thanks to a beach renourrishment project. (Was that really necessary? Where did the fish go, now that they have no protection???) $18 ...Popular with
- 133198 North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL, United States1 review
Hardware stores are so much fun. You can make or fix just about everything. It's like a universe of spare parts. Best of all this one is local, mom-n-pop, a treasure to find privately owned now a days.
- 153100 Airport Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431-64191 review
When the owners' children were growing up they liked going to Boomer's off of Glades. It is a one of a kind indoor/outdoor amusement facility. It has been years since their kids were that age. But they would rock climb, go kart, bumper boat and play games. Just a thought. Address: 3100 Airport Road, Boca Raton, FL.Popular with
- 18501 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL, United States1 review
- 2012551 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL, United States1 review
Challenging municipal course open to the public, busy in season but empty during the summer months.