Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Boca Raton Marriott at Boca CenterMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Stayed here last month for a water polo tournament and this hotel is First Class. Very nice rooms with great a great looking exterior that's attached to a very nice shopping center. In the center there are several restaurants and bars that were all packed on the Saturday night of our stay. In the hotel itself there's a bar and restaurant as well that are good. Great location and good amenities, so knowing that means you're going to pay for it. Enjoy.
Very Good!710 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location94% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 72% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 72% of guests gave positive comments.
Dining options at Marriott Boca Raton include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa
There are 256 guestrooms at Marriott Boca Raton. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request refrigerators and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.