Things to do for Family Travelers in Bocas del Toro
- 1Bocas Del DragoRanked #1 overall in Bocas del Toro things to do4 reviews
Small shaded beaches with crystalline and tanquil waters. A small restaurant to spend a quiet relaxing day, sunbathing
- 2Bluff BeachRanked #2 overall in Bocas del Toro things to do3 reviews
Beautiful wide red sand beach, great for surfing. Has three restaurants. 20 minutes from Jardines Visa del Mar condos
- 3isla colonRanked #3 overall in Bocas del Toro things to do3 reviews
If you want to see colorful tropical plants, the botanical gardens set on beautiful hill with a spectacular view of sea on both sides are must to visit. You will...
- 4PanamaRanked #5 overall in Bocas del Toro things to do2 reviews
You can take another tour to the Sal Creek Indian Village, as you wind down the mangrove covered creek to enter the village and then check out the local culture.
- 8Zapatilla Islands, Bastimentos, Bocas del Toro, PanamaRanked #8 overall in Bocas del Toro things to do2 reviews
There are also several different boat tours that you can take. The one we recommend not missing is the tour of The Zapatillas National Park. They are the jewels of...Popular with
- 9Bastimento, PanamaRanked #11 overall in Bocas del Toro things to do1 review
BASTIMENTOS TOWN Have lunch at Roots and then climb the sidewalk to the path at the top of the hill and have dessert at the chocolate shop.
- 10Bluff BeachRanked #12 overall in Bocas del Toro things to do1 review
BLUFF BEACH Ride the bikes out the beach road to Bluff Beach and walk the wide 3 mile stretch of orange sand beach and look for shells. Have lunch at...