Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Bogota hotels3 reviews
very nice hotel in the historical center of Bogota (La Candelaria), very helpful receptionists, nice surroundings, save, clean, comfortablePopular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Bogota hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Modern, sleek, luxurious, serene—these are adjectives you might think describe a hotel in Milan, New York, or Tokyo. The Grand House, part of the Luxe Worldwide Hotel Collection, brings all...Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Bogota hotels2 reviews
Nice place just in the middle of the Candelaria.
- 4Ranked #4 overall in Bogota hotels1 review
Go to meet Antonio. My travelmate and I stayed here to have a place to sleep before leaving Bogota back home. This place is more run like an apartment full...Popular with
- Ranked #5 overall in Bogota hotels1 review
Excellent hotel. Beautiful.
- Ranked #6 overall in Bogota hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Very nice hotel in a great section of town, close to two malls and a ton of nice restaurants. The hotel staff was extremely helpful and friendly.Popular with
- Ranked #10 overall in Bogota hotels1 review
La Casa Platypus is the perfect compliment for your Colombian enchantment—easy to get to and easy to branch out from. Its location is ideal: right on the edge of Las...Popular with
- 8Ranked #9 overall in Bogota hotels1 review
I have visited many habitaciones traveling 10 countries in Latin America this is the best I have ever found in 40 years. the multiligual educated owner and outstanding staff made...
- 9Ranked #7 overall in Bogota hotels1 review
beautifully appointed rooms, the vegetable soup es perfecto!
- Ranked #8 overall in Bogota hotels1 review
A media cuadra del Transmilenio, estación "Calle 76"Popular with