Hotels for Art & Design Lovers in Bogota
- 11Hotel Class:Ranked #2 overall in Bogota hotels2 reviews
Modern, sleek, luxurious, serene—these are adjectives you might think describe a hotel in Milan, New York, or Tokyo. The Grand House, part of the Luxe Worldwide Hotel Collection, brings all...Popular with
- 12Ranked #3 overall in Bogota hotels2 reviews
Nice place just in the middle of the Candelaria.Popular with
- 13Ranked #5 overall in Bogota hotels1 review
Excellent hotel. Beautiful.
- 14Ranked #7 overall in Bogota hotels1 review
A media cuadra del Transmilenio, estación "Calle 76"Popular with
- 15Ranked #9 overall in Bogota hotels1 review
I have visited many habitaciones traveling 10 countries in Latin America this is the best I have ever found in 40 years. the multiligual educated owner and outstanding staff made...
- 16Ranked #10 overall in Bogota hotels1 review
La Casa Platypus is the perfect compliment for your Colombian enchantment—easy to get to and easy to branch out from. Its location is ideal: right on the edge of Las...Popular with
- 17Hotel Class:Ranked #11 overall in Bogota hotels1 review
The JW is a beautiful, comfortable hotel that is suited for the well-heeled business traveler. While the hotel definitely attracts an older demographic since it is one of the most...Popular with
- 18Hotel Class:Ranked #12 overall in Bogota hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 19Ranked #13 overall in Bogota hotels1 review
I really liked this hotel. This hotel had great amenities, the water does take some time to warm up and the business center could be a bit more expansive, but...
- 20Ranked #15 overall in Bogota hotels1 review
Vibrant neighborhood, full of cafes and bars and a great place to see the student/young person scene in full bloom!Popular with