Bohol Bee Farm
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Bohol Bee FarmMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4First to ReviewNov 09, 2013
Bohol Bee Farm is a fantastic place to go if you like food. The farm is an organic farm that supplies all it needs to accommodate it's kitchen.
If you want to relax, the place is great for relaxing. The have small homely like rooms where people can just relax with nice air-conditioning. Because the place fully believe in less chemicals, the bathroom is stocked with organic papaya soap and honey substance shampoo. It also has no deodorant making the bathroom linger with smell.
There is a lot to do AT Bohol Bee Farm, if you like to eat and drink, but it is rather far from the nightlife (which is not much) and the beaches. There is a wonderful view of the beach underneath the restaurants for guests to relax.
Bohol Bee Farm is a great place to visit, or a great place to just relax. It is not a great place for people who want to get around and do other things.Recommended for:
- Swimming Pool
Very Good!11 reviews across the web.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room98% thought the view was good.
- Ambiance90% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Wellness AreaExcellent wellness & sports facilities.
- HotelHotel is great.