Hotels for Adventure Travelers in Bolivia
- 1Loa 743Ranked #1 overall in Sucre hotels2 reviews
Price in sept 2011 - 40 bol / p Opened in june 2011, everything is new Kitchen well equiped Only 3 bathrooms for all beds that's the only small problem...Popular with
- 2Calle Junin #56Ranked #1 overall in Potosi hotels1 review
A hostal is only as good as what one needs at the moment, and what you need in Potosi is a hot shower. As one of the highest big cities...
- 3Calle Colon 432, Uyuni, BoliviaRanked #1 overall in Uyuni hotels1 review
Price in sept 2011 - 280 bols for a double one Nice location, not far from the "center" Bathrooms are so nice and clean A really Hot Shower ! and...
- 4Calle San Alberto between Aniceto Arce and EspanaRanked #2 overall in Sucre hotels2 reviews
Was the popular Peace Corps hang out until it changed ownership and then the Peace Corps was kicked out of the country. All rooms are basic, the beds are below...Popular with
- 5Florida, Santa Cruz, BoliviaRanked #7 overall in Santa Cruz hotels1 review
Cómodo y acogedor aunque básico. Descuento para estadías largas de hasta un 20%
- 6Av Montes & Uruguay, La Paz, BoliviaRanked #5 overall in La Paz hotels2 reviews
One of the more modern hostels in the city, and definitely one of the most social. Good place to meet other travelers, have some beers, and enjoy the views of...Popular with
- Between Nicolas Ortiz and Bolivar Street, Azurduy 16, Sucre, BoliviaRanked #3 overall in Sucre hotels1 review
Great location, service and rooms. This place is one of the nicest places to stay in town. Located in a beautifully restored colonial building with a great roof deck for...Popular with
- 8Anciento Arce 61, Town Center, Sucre, BoliviaRanked #4 overall in Sucre hotels1 review
The pin on the map looks wrong because it is located half a block off the plaza. It is a step above the hostels and is in a great location....
- Capitan Ravelo No. 2123 | PO Box 5904, La Paz, BoliviaRanked #9 overall in La Paz hotels1 review
one of the best choices not just because the rooms are so legit especially for people traveling with more than 2 ppl in the group (huge apartment style rooms with...Popular with
- 10Ezekiel Arteagas | 1/2 block from the Main Plaza, Samaipata, BoliviaRanked #4 overall in Samaipata hotelsPopular with