Restaurants for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Bonaire
- 16 reviews
Easy Walk from PLR #7, good food and always busy with tourists and diversPopular with
- 3Kaya Gobernador N. Debrot 462 reviews
One of the best places to eat the lion fish! Prepared so many different ways and so tastey. Of course they have traditional French items on the menu as well. Very friendly place with nice atmospher.
- 4Captain Don's Habitat, Kaya Gob. N. Debrot, Kralendijk, Bonaire3 reviews
Yumm Yumm and a bottle of Rum - this has great views and great food, slower service but whats the hurry? Enjoy the view. Dont forget the world famous Temple Pizza as featured on the Food Network as one of the best pizzas in the world!!Popular with
- 515, Kralendijk NA,2 reviews
Situated in the heart of Kranlendijk, the food is very good and reasonably priced. People watch from the bar and enjoy the cold polar and amstel beers.
- 7Kaya Gob. N. Debrot, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands2 reviews
Eddy's is our on-site restaurant and will serve you a great pool side meal when you don't feel like cooking.
- 9Kaya J.N.E. Craane, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands1 review
- 10Kaya L. D. Gerharts, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands1 review
- 11Kaya Gob. N. Debrot, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands1 review
Great food, Family run.
- 121 Kaya Curaçao, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands1 review
- 14Kaya Bonaire 4c Kralendijk Bonaire N.A.1 review
- 15Kaya Gob. N. Debrot #851 review
- 161 review
Situated across from Karels bar, you can have a nice dinner as you enjoy the sunset
- 17Kaya Grandi #12, Kralendijk, Bonaire1 review
- 18Kaya Gobernador N. Debrot 77, South of the Sand Dollar Condiminium Resort1 review
- 19Abraham Boulevard 6, Kralendijk Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles1 review
- 20103 Kaya Gob. N. Debrot, Caribbean Netherlands1 review