I might be biased as a Bonita native, but I love Bonitafest! There's a parade, performances by all of our local dance studios and show choirs, and all kinds of food vendors. It's a great event that has a close community feel to it.
Restaurants near Bonitafest
- 10.25 mi4346 Bonita Road, Bonita, CA0.25 mi from Bonitafest2 reviews
This place is fancier than it needs to be in Bonita, but it's nice to have a place nearby with white tablecloths and big, tufted booths. The food is pretty good but not special. Definitely worth coming if you find a coupon, which are frequently in the neighborhood mailers.
- 20.07 mi4516 Bonita Rd, Bonita, CA 919020.07 mi from Bonitafest
This is the standard to which I compare all other taco shops in the world. They make everything to order, which means it's not always the quickest bite, but the food here is fresh and the quality is never compromised. Definitely get the carne asada fries or the California burrito, but they also sell a 2-in-1 burrito with a rolled ...
- 30.24 mi
- 40.33 mi4246 Bonita Road, Bonita, CA, United States0.33 mi from Bonitafest1 review
This place is LEGIT. Quality seafood at this price is so hard to find! It's tiny, so definitely don't come with a group. The fish tacos are only $1, but my favorite thing to get is the shrimp ceviche tostada and the smoked marlin taco.
- 50.77 mi5080 Bonita Road, Bonita, CA0.77 mi from Bonitafest1 review
This is an amazing bakery tucked away in a small shopping center in Bonita. They are known for their fruit strudels and for good reason. The strudels are gigantic, so they are a staple at my family parties. Each will cost around $30 and are topped with strawberries, peaches, blueberries, and kiwis. You can and should pre-order, but if you ...
- 60.5 mi
- 70.68 mi5030 Bonita Road, Bonita, CA, United States0.68 mi from Bonitafest2 reviews
Same as any Starbucks. I go here after running rohr park sometimes because it's close & convenient.Popular withLocal
- 80.26 mi
- 90.86 mi
- 100.66 mi4011 Bonita Road, Bonita, CA, United States0.66 mi from Bonitafest
There are cleaner, newer Jack in the Boxes around San Diego, but this one does the trick when you're looking for a quick bite. It's located somewhat close to two freeways and on a corner of a major street, which means that at times there can be a line.
- 110.65 mi4344 Bonita Road, Bonita, CA, United States0.65 mi from Bonitafest1 review
- 120.51 mi4102 Bonita Road, Bonita, CA, United States0.51 mi from Bonitafest
I used to eat here all the time from age 8 to 16 because my dance company was just down the way. My favorite things to get are carne asada burritos and rolled tacos. I think Lolita's down the street is overall a better choice for Mexican food but this place is still good and a tad bit cheaper. The ...
- 134.28 mi689 H St, Chula Vista, CA 919104.28 mi from Bonitafest5 reviews
On my Yelp profile, I list Tacos El Gordo adobada tacos as my last meal. These tacos are the best ever, ever, ever. They slice off the pork from a rotating spit and sear it in front of you for extra crispiness. Wash it down with some horchata and you're good to go!
- 144.51 mi986 Broadway, Chula Vista, CA 919114.51 mi from Bonitafest
Interestingly this place has very attractive waitresses who dress ultra sexy and even have a calendar. Anyway.. I digress, the food is delicious, fresh and authentic. This is a great place for large groups or for a real Mexican experience. The margaritas are delicious and the portions are generous.Popular withFamiliesFoodies
- 152.44 mi
- 163.12 mi1631 Sweetwater Rd, National City, CA 919503.12 mi from Bonitafest
I keep hearing about these SD concoctions that I can't seem to find up in Norcal. And you know, after coming down to SD every so often I finally remember to hound my brother to bring me to a spot. And where does he bring me.... he brings me here... after the clubs. WOOT! Do my drunken eyes deceive me? ...Popular withTrendsters
- 173.98 mi925 E Plaza Blvd, #E, National City, CA 919503.98 mi from Bonitafest2 reviews
The thing to get here is the made-to-order bibingka, which is a Filipino rice cake steamed in banana leaves. People buy them in huge boxes of 12, and they're a staple at all of my family parties. The barbeque on a stick is really cheap and fresh too.
- 181.79 mi865 East H Street, Chula Vista, CA, United States1.79 mi from Bonitafest2 reviews
This is the best grocery store for small portions of things and premade food. It's sort of like Trader Joe's in that it carries a lot on store-brand goods. The sales are SO CHEAP, there are always many samples to be tried, and they sell fresh flowers too.
- 193.7 mi1430 E Plaza Blvd # E23a, National City, CA, United States3.7 mi from Bonitafest2 reviews
Really cheap but delicious Chinese food. Like another reviewer said, best salt and pepper chicken wings! They are really flavorful. The fried rice is also great.Popular withBudget
- 203.21 mi