Bonitafest

Bonita Road, Bonita, CA 91902

I might be biased as a Bonita native, but I love Bonitafest! There's a parade, performances by all of our local dance studios and show choirs, and all kinds of food vendors. It's a great event that has a close community feel to it.

Popular withOutdoor

Restaurants near Bonitafest

Romesco Restaurant

0.25 mi from Bonitafest

This place is fancier than it needs to be in Bonita, but it's nice to have a place nearby with white tablecloths and big, tufted booths. The food is pretty good but not special. Definitely worth coming if you find a coupon, which are frequently in the neighborhood mailers.

Lolita's Taco Shop

0.07 mi from Bonitafest

This is the standard to which I compare all other taco shops in the world. They make everything to order, which means it's not always the quickest bite, but the food here is fresh and the quality is never compromised. Definitely get the carne asada fries or the California burrito, but they also sell a 2-in-1 burrito with a rolled ...

Bonita Donuts

0.24 mi from Bonitafest

I prefer Crispy's donuts less than a mile away (across from SWC in the Ralph's shopping center) but this place isn't terrible. It's located to the left of Vons, so parking is easy.

Tijuana Oyster Bar

0.33 mi from Bonitafest

This place is LEGIT. Quality seafood at this price is so hard to find! It's tiny, so definitely don't come with a group. The fish tacos are only $1, but my favorite thing to get is the shrimp ceviche tostada and the smoked marlin taco.

Han's & Harry's Bakery Corporation

0.77 mi from Bonitafest

This is an amazing bakery tucked away in a small shopping center in Bonita. They are known for their fruit strudels and for good reason. The strudels are gigantic, so they are a staple at my family parties. Each will cost around $30 and are topped with strawberries, peaches, blueberries, and kiwis. You can and should pre-order, but if you ...

Ono's

0.5 mi from Bonitafest

Yummy sushi & relatively inexpensive! I like the interior as well, it's a relaxing environment.

Popular withBudgetFoodies

Starbucks

0.68 mi from Bonitafest
    2.5

This is your standard Starbucks. It's not that large but parking is easy since it's in a not-so-popular shopping center in which many of the businesses close early.

Popular withLocal

McDonald's

0.26 mi from Bonitafest

This is your basic McDonalds in a Vons shopping center. There is a play place. It's been there for as long as I can remember so it's a bit dated, but nobody goes to McDonalds for the ambiance.

Jack in the Box

0.66 mi from Bonitafest

There are cleaner, newer Jack in the Boxes around San Diego, but this one does the trick when you're looking for a quick bite. It's located somewhat close to two freeways and on a corner of a major street, which means that at times there can be a line.

Murrieta's

0.86 mi from Bonitafest

This place has been here forever. It's an actual sit down Mexican restaurant, not a taco shop. I haven't been here in years but I remember loving the chile rellenos. I've heard they do champagne brunch on the weekend.

Baskin-Robbins

0.65 mi from Bonitafest

Colimas Mexican Foods

0.51 mi from Bonitafest

I used to eat here all the time from age 8 to 16 because my dance company was just down the way. My favorite things to get are carne asada burritos and rolled tacos. I think Lolita's down the street is overall a better choice for Mexican food but this place is still good and a tad bit cheaper. The ...

Game Day Eats

4.18 mi from Bonitafest

Ate at this food truck tonite and tried the PigSkin. It's a hot dog wrapped in bacon, yummy mustard. Delicious dog!

Popular withLocalFoodies

Tacos El Gordo DE Tijuana

4.28 mi from Bonitafest

The tacos are ok. The do not compare to tacos El Franc or El Frances across the border. This is what this place needs: 1.A sit up bar where you can get your tacos nice and hot. 2. waitreses. how nice it would be to be able to sit down as soon as you get there and have someone take ...

Karina's Mexican Seafood

4.51 mi from Bonitafest

Best Mexican seafood in Chula

Popular withFamiliesFoodies

Lolita's Taco Shop

2.44 mi from Bonitafest

This is one of my fav Mexican food spots.

Super Sergio's

3.12 mi from Bonitafest

I keep hearing about these SD concoctions that I can't seem to find up in Norcal. And you know, after coming down to SD every so often I finally remember to hound my brother to bring me to a spot. And where does he bring me.... he brings me here... after the clubs. WOOT! Do my drunken eyes deceive me? ...

Popular withTrendsters

Manila Sunset

3.98 mi from Bonitafest

The thing to get here is the made-to-order bibingka, which is a Filipino rice cake steamed in banana leaves. People buy them in huge boxes of 12, and they're a staple at all of my family parties. The barbeque on a stick is really cheap and fresh too.

Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market

1.79 mi from Bonitafest

This is the best grocery store for small portions of things and premade food. It's sort of like Trader Joe's in that it carries a lot on store-brand goods. The sales are SO CHEAP, there are always many samples to be tried, and they sell fresh flowers too.

Golden Chopsticks Restaurant

3.7 mi from Bonitafest

Really cheap but delicious Chinese food. Like another reviewer said, best salt and pepper chicken wings! They are really flavorful. The fried rice is also great.

Popular withBudget