Bonneville Hot Springs Resort & Spa
1252 E Cascade Dr, North Bonneville, WA 98639
See Room Choices:
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!104 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Wellness/Sports100% loved the sauna.
- Hotel Building96% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 87%.
- Ambiance83% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel71% thought it was clean.
- Food71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Full serviceyear built 2002additional property description located in the heart of scenic columbia river gorge, just under an hour from portland, european style day spa, ancient mineral water indoor pool, jacuzzis, and bath and wraps, restaurant, lounge, mini golf and hiking trails. this property is a 100 percent nonsmoking facility. up to two children 16 and under stay free in same room with adult. over two children are 10.00usd per child per day and purchase of rollaway is required. extra adults 17 and above are 15.00usd extra. there is a 100.00usd dp on hot tub rooms hts s1k and htk e1k charged to cc 30 days prior to arrival. there is a 200.00usd dp charged 30 days prior to arrival on hot tub suites.