Restaurants near Boonsiri Place
- 10.18 mi
- 20.8 mi36-38 Soi Pratoo Nok Yoong, Maharat Road, Rattanakosin Island, Bangkok 10200, Thailand0.8 mi from Boonsiri Place
Got tipped off by this place by the head concierge at the Sukhothai. While the Thai & European menu wasn't the most remarkable, the setting with views over to the Temple of the Dawn were splendid.
- 30.32 miตลาดยอด พระนคร, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10200 ไทย0.32 mi from Boonsiri Place3 reviews
I went twice for a lunch, this was one of the best restaurants I been in Bangkok. Its a beautiful place, it was so relaxing, (I don't know how is in the evening), it's a really good place to get away from all the noise and people from Khao San Road (it's next to it). I highly recommend the Pineapple ...
- 40.29 mi
- 50.29 mi
- 60.29 mi
- 70.29 mi0.29 mi from Boonsiri Place1 review
Great food, friendly staff, reasonable prices (most food around 100 THB, 3USD) all located close (but not too close) to Khao San Road. Skip all the bland crap on Khao San and escape the droves of tourists to dine with locals. Try the crispy catfish with papaya salad and Tom Ka Kai. This place is THE BEST! If you're in ...
- 80.53 mi
- 90.29 miBangkok, Thailand0.29 mi from Boonsiri Place1 review
- 100.62 mi136 Phra Atid Road, Phra Nakorn, Bangkok, Thailand0.62 mi from Boonsiri Place1 review
An old friend of mine from Bangkok took me to Roti-Mataba when I was in town. Roti-Mataba serves great halal food from southern Thailand. It's a popular little side restaurant and has been around for decades. During lunch hour, you'll often see a crowd of locals surrounding the order stand to get stuffed rotis and chicken curry.Popular withBudgetFoodies
- 110.85 mi2 โรงพยาบาลศิริราช พรานนก, ศิริราช, Bangkok Noi, Bangkok, Thailand0.85 mi from Boonsiri Place1 review
I tried the outlet at the airport. I had chicken Basil, Thai Ice Tea and Coconut. Price is reasonable but taste is average.
- 120.58 mi
- 130.29 mi
- 140.36 mi32 Khao San Rd0.36 mi from Boonsiri Place
A trendy, cool dessert cafe in Khao San Rd, where you can enjoy coffee, tea, other non-alcoholic drinks and desserts and also cocktails. They do homemade desserts. Recommended: Blueberry Cheesecake, Crepe Cake, Chocolate Satin (Chocolate Lava), Cream Bulee, Chessy Fabulous.
- 150.69 mi
- 160.86 mi
- 172.93 mi
- 182.63 miDome at Lebua, 63rd floor, 1055/42 Silom Road, Bangkok 10500 Thailand2.63 mi from Boonsiri Place
The drinks are unbelievably overpriced (400B is the cheapest you will find) but the stunning views of BKK and the photo opp it offers you makes one drink a worth-while splurge. If you are not a backpacker and can afford a fancy dinner, then I would highly suggest grabbing a reservation for a sunset dinner on the roof. It is ...Popular withNightlifeLuxuryDesign
- 193.26 mi
- 202.47 mi233 South Sathorn Road, Khet Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 Thailand2.47 mi from Boonsiri Place5 reviews
Blue Elephant is an amazing, albeit really expensive, restaurant. The atmosphere here was awesome, with decorations and service truly fit for royalty...or at least what I think is fit for royalty. We were seated quickly by the kind staff and the service was very attentive. I would recommend the buffalo satay and their Blue Elephant pad thai. It was delicious! ...Popular withFoodiesBusinessNightlife