Boston and Surrounds Cities
- 21Massachusetts, USA3 reviews
- 22Massachusetts, USA5 reviews
- 23Massachusetts, USA3 reviews
- 24Massachusetts, USA1 review
- 25Massachusetts, USA1 review
I called this cute town my home for over a year and I love it. There's always something you can do here and in the surrounding towns. Best of all: It's just like 20 minutes away from Boston!
- 26Massachusetts, USA
- 27Massachusetts, USA
- 28Massachusetts, USA1 review
- 29Massachusetts, USA4 reviews
Framingham is one of the towns along Route 9 or the Turnpike. I've only stopped there to eat while driving on 9 since getting off the Turnpike is a pain.
- 30Massachusetts, USA3 reviews
Manchester-by-the-Sea is a lovely beachside city that's perfect for a day trip out of Boston. Some friends and I took the train out and visited Singing Beach. The walk from the train station to the beach was lovely, and there's a general store nearby for snacks, drinks, and delicious ice cream. It's a nice escape from the urban lifestyle.
- 31Massachusetts, USA
- 32Massachusetts, USA3 reviews
Small town America.
- 33Massachusetts, USA1 review
omg I miss this little town. espescially the awesome lake, that's perfect for long walks or for running around. (it's 5km)
- 34Massachusetts, USA
- 35Massachusetts, USA1 review
- 36Massachusetts, USA
- 37Massachusetts, USA3 reviews
- 38Massachusetts, USA
- 39Massachusetts, USA
- 40Massachusetts, USA1 review