We came here when it first opened back in the late 80s and it continues to be one of Boston's best hotels. Certainly one of the most convenient for the downtown.
Restaurants near Boston Harbor Hotel for Business Travelers
- 10.23 mi26 Park Pl, Boston, MA 021300.23 mi from Boston Harbor Hotel6 reviews
Looking for excellent sea food at a reasonable price? Legal Sea Foods is the answer. There are three locations in Boston, but all of them have a terrific menu that offers a nice array of seafood and a fine selection of wine to pair with your dish.Popular with
- 20.23 mi
- 30.23 miLangham Hotel Boston, 250 Franklin Street, Boston, MA 021100.23 mi from Boston Harbor Hotel4 reviews
I was absolutely thrilled to try the chocolate buffet here during my Boston trip. I was hopping around like a little kid in a toy store, going from table to table, checking out each and every individual heavenly chocolate goodness. My appetite is never directly proportional to my fascination with dessert. There are only so much I can consume and ...Popular with
- 40.2 mi88 Sleeper St, Boston, MA 022100.2 mi from Boston Harbor Hotel8 reviews
Legal Seafoods is ok, if you want high-brow, expensive dining. But if you're looking for great seafood AND a good time, go to Barking Crab. It's right on the waterfront and you open your crab with mallets between two paper plates. Good food, good beer, good atmosphere.
- 50.24 mi60 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 021100.24 mi from Boston Harbor Hotel
You really want to go all out for this one, especially if you're a scallops fan. And I'm a scallops fan. A big one. Good thing too, because the Chart House has big scallops, served with saffron risotto and asian green beans.....It's on the expensive side (though I didn't have to pay, thanks Mom!) but trust me, it is well ...Popular with
- 60.17 mi116 State St, Boston, MA 021090.17 mi from Boston Harbor Hotel2 reviews
Great, authentic Turkish food. The yogurtlu is especially good - grilled meat in a spicy yogurt sauce. The humus is great, the staff is really friendly, and the location is nice - close to lots of tourist spots, but just out of the way enough to be quiet.
- 70.24 mi
- 80.22 mi
- 90.02 mi
- 100.25 mi540 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, MA 02210, United States0.25 mi from Boston Harbor Hotel
Good drinks. Good vibe. Hip crowd. It's a trendy spot with walls of glass, a young professional clientele, and cool cocktail names like "#summer." The food's pretty good, and if you do a ton of small plates (vs. entrees) for the table, you get to sample even more goodness! The flavors are sometimes bold and sometimes understated, but they all ...Popular with
- 110.2 mi170 Milk Street, Boston, MA, United States0.2 mi from Boston Harbor Hotel2 reviews
I LOVE the atmosphere here. It appeals to people in their 20s to the old hip crowd in their 60s. The beer selection is good, but hold no candle to how fun the scene is here after work on a weekday. The place is packed with well to do professionals looking to let their hair down a bit. I see ...Popular with
- 120.17 mi72 Broad St, Boston, MA 021100.17 mi from Boston Harbor Hotel
The drinks are classy and the leather seating makes me feel right at home, but none of that is why Vintage Lounge is one of my favorite new spots to grab a drink. There's some serious eye candy in the form of a very attractive bartender, making this the perfect ladies' night out destination!
- 130.21 mi
- 140.02 mi
- 150.23 mi
- 160.15 mi295 Franklin St, Boston, MA 021100.15 mi from Boston Harbor Hotel
I search out any restaurant in the world that serves even remotely Umbrian cuisine and found Boston's Umbria Prime. The top floors turn into a nightclub on weekends, so the whole place has a happening vibe to it. And although the food is a mix of steak, Umbrian and international cuisine, some of the items were typically Umbrian and very ...
- 170.12 mi112 Broad St, Boston, MA 021100.12 mi from Boston Harbor Hotel
It's a pretty average bar that doesn't really have any special appeal except for darts. The scene here is a bit older than your normal bar near Fanieul and there are some real characters to be found. So if you enjoy people watching, this place is perfect.Popular with
- 180.23 mi255 State Street, Boston, MA0.23 mi from Boston Harbor Hotel1 review
I wanted to like City Landing more than I did. I do however believe my experience was spoiled by an OK server. They had a great atmosphere, but the tables are close so be ready to meet some new friends. Drinks were good and the appetizers were better. Certainly is a popular post-work hangout for the financial district suits.
- 190.23 mi255 State Street, Boston, MA 02109, United States0.23 mi from Boston Harbor Hotel1 review
Came here for restaurant week last year - at the waterfront location. We got the 3 course lunch menu for around $20 each, the appetizer is a Maine crab salad - very delicious and unique! The crab is made into a lightly seasoned paste spread over bread, along with various veggies and balsamic. Fresh and light. For the main dish, ...Popular with
- 200.56 mi63 Salem Street, Boston, MA 02113-22730.56 mi from Boston Harbor Hotel20 reviews
Neptunes is in the heart of little Italy. The lobster rolls are famous here for good reason. It's a bit pricey, but worth if because it's that good. The wait is always over an hour, but there's a ton to see and do in the area to entertain while you're waiting.Popular with