Impeccable, decadent pastries around the lovely downtown of Yountville. Lately, there has been a 30 min line out the door.
Restaurants near Bouchon Bakery
- 10.21 mi
- 20.05 mi
- 30.0 mi6534 Washington St, Yountville, CA 945990.0 mi from Bouchon Bakery20 reviews
Bouchon bakery had a long queue but there were still tables in Bouchon, so we attempted to have Sunday brunch with our two toddlers. It went well (the kids behaved for some reason, maybe it's the great food!) We ordered the French Onion soup and trout. The former was what we expected from a Thomas Keller restaurant but the latter ...Popular with
- 40.15 mi6510 Washington St, Yountville, CA 945990.15 mi from Bouchon Bakery
Another French bistro in downtown Yountville, but this one is from Philippe Jeanty. Many people (including myself) find this restaurant a little more relaxed, and comfortable, than Bouchon. Food here is great. The tomato soup in puff pastry is one of their most famous dishes.Popular with
- 50.05 mi
- 60.19 mi6498 Washington Street, Yountville, CA0.19 mi from Bouchon Bakery2 reviews
My friends and I were supposed to be eating glorious fried chicken at Addendum down the street, but after being at the last winery a little too long, we missed out and had to find another place to eat. After walking down the street, we decided to just go ahead and get some sandwiches. Glad we stopped by. There are ...
- 70.04 mi
- 80.07 miWashington Street, Yountville, California0.07 mi from Bouchon Bakery2 reviews
The concept is really cool, order and pick up is from one of the caboose's windows at the Yountville Coffee Caboose. After pick up, can either grab a seat on the caboose's balcony overlooking main street Yountville, or take you coffee and take a stroll down the street. They use Ritual Coffee and serves crepes too!
- 90.05 mi6525 Washington St, Yountville, CA, United States0.05 mi from Bouchon Bakery1 review
Locals will tell you this is their favorite restaurant. Lovely outdoor seating in inviting setting.Popular with
- 100.15 mi6510 Washington St, Yountville, CA, United States0.15 mi from Bouchon Bakery1 review
One of our all time favorite French restaurants in Yountville. We love the roasted bone marrow, puff pastry tomato bisque, daube de boeuf. The meal here transports you back to Paris with its perfectly cozy décor, French bistro chairs and impeccable service.
- 110.1 mi
- 120.19 mi6498 Washington Street, Yountville, CA, United States0.19 mi from Bouchon Bakery1 review
- 130.1 mi6526 Yount St, Yountville, CA 945990.1 mi from Bouchon Bakery
Farm-fresh restaurant in a luxury hotel in downtown Yountville. Sean O'Toole started the restaurant, and did an excellent job with the food but he is no longer here. This is a lovely restaurant, visually.Popular with
- 140.3 mi
- 150.27 mi6480 Washington St, Yountville, CA 945990.27 mi from Bouchon Bakery
Redd is one of our favorite restaurant for wine with brunch or dinner. Yes, the wine part comes first. Redd is a great representative of a great Napa area restaurant: awesome wine list, fresh locally sourced ingredients, innovative matching of these ingredients, and wonderfully served and presented. We have always enjoyed our meals here and we have returned quite a ...Popular with
- 160.36 mi6755 Washington St, Yountville, California0.36 mi from Bouchon Bakery
After a meal at Redd that was just barely meeting expectation, I had little expectation for Redd Wood. Perhaps that was preciously why I was not disappointed? I don't know. My judgement could be compromised. I really do like their pizzas. They were not one of the best I have had. Probably won't even come close to top 10 in ...Popular with
- 170.29 mi
- 180.38 mi1 California Dr, Yountville, CA 945990.38 mi from Bouchon Bakery
Fabulous wine country restaurant at the Domaine Chandon winery in Yountville. Since 2007, Perry Hoffman has been the chef here and his cooking was acknowledged with a Michelin star. Lovely restaurant with delicious food at a lovely location.
- 191.8 mi
- 203.27 mi