Brand Steakhouse & Lounge

3770 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV
Brand Steakhouse & Lounge

Spiritual Seekers
  • Brand Steakhouse & Lounge

What a great find this was!

Top quality steaks for sure, but there are options for you few crazies out there that don't eat beef.

We dined here two nights ago and I am still dreaming of my yummy NY strip. The sides are also delicious, creamy mac n cheese is sinfully awesome and the creamed spinach is a special treat.

Nice atmosphere and excellent service. Plus it wont cost you a mint.

• Brand Steakhouse & Lounge

This place is a gem hidden in plain sight. It is on the Monte Carlo hotel floor. It looks like it is a restaurant, but it is in fact both a steakhouse and lounge with some very inventive cocktails. I had the Heat Of The Moment, it lived up to its name, the drink comes garnished with two inverted red Jalapeño peppers, and looks like the devil himself. It was fantastic and hot as the dickens. it was a good half hour before I could feel my tongue. They have tamer selections as well. Live it up, you are in Las Vegas for cryin’ out loud!

• Brand Steakhouse & LoungePro 2014

We are in Vegas, and THIS is fancy dining. Brand Steakhouse is one of the fancy spots that you'll find in the fancy strip casinos. I wouldn't have came here otherwise since I'm not a fancy fan, but this is the time for splurging and rewarding yourself for being an awesome person. My group purchased a prix fixe which included appetizer, entree and dessert.

-=-Beef carpaccio-=- Thin cut slices of raw beef. Here's the kicker, they were topped with truffle slices. These were delicious. We also had tuna tartare at the table, but I preferred this for an appetizer.

-=-Mac cheese-=- I got to try this from a neighbor. It's cheesy and good. Really, the frills here are the bread crumbs on top. While it wasn't unique enough to meet the caliber of gourmet food, I would have gladly scarfed these down in any other situation.

-=-Filet Mignon, rare-=- It was either filet, salmon, or chicken. It came with 2 different sauces, but none that I really liked. The cream sauce was too strong on the milky side, and the pepper sauce had an undesirable after-taste. I ate the filet the way I usually eat my steaks, sauceless. While a filet cut is usually the most tender, for some reason my meat just seemed a bit too tough for my taste....tough meaning too warm of a temperature.

-=-Cheesecake-=- It seemed there was no way to go wrong with the choices of 2 desserts here. I enjoyed this cheesecake thoroughly. It wasn't too sweet and was rather large and fluffy, exactly how I enjoy my cheesecakes.

• Brand Steakhouse & Lounge

I took advantage of a prix fixe meal here that gave an appetizer, entree, and dessert. I'd like to say that it was a great meal, but I can't. It started off with a bang though. The Hot Rocks with the sirloin was out of this world good. It's neat to cook your own meat on a burning hot rock. The Chilean Sea Bass was a bit of a disappointment. No flavor to it. And the dessert... I can't even remember what I had. Overall it's a beautiful setting and the service is impeccable. I just wished the food stayed stellar from beginning to end.

• Brand Steakhouse & Lounge

This is in the Monte Carlo. It's way in the back of the casino and is darkly lit. Looks very business-like.

They had a special deal that weekend. Three course meal for $37... YES, PLEASE.

They did give us a salad... Caesar... and it was good.

APPETIZER:
    TUNA TARTARE - Pine Nuts, Asian Pear, Toast Points
    It was delicious. I'm so glad I got it because it was a good size.

MAIN COURSE:
    CHILEAN SEA BASS
    oh YEAH! This is the good stuff. Especially... the sauce! My fiance got the filet mignon and kept dipping it in my sauce (that's what she said). It was really good. Very savory and the fish mixed with it. YES. LOBSTER SAUCE.

SIDES:
    BAKED MAC & CHEESE - This was alright. It's not truffled... but it was still good. VERY Big. Share it.

GRILLED ASPARAGUS - Standard. Dip it in my lobster sauce! :D

DESSERT:
    NY STYLE CHEESECAKE
    THIS... WAS HUGE. Don't expect the Costco size slice. This is HUGE. You can share with this four people :/ After a big hearty meal.

STRAWBERRY BAKED ALASKA
    MY favorite. It was like a strawberry shortcake really.

SERVICE:
    Very good and attentive. Dropped my fork... got a new one instantly.
    We had to wave at them several times, but it was fine. We got our bill and on our way.

OVERALL:
    If there is a deal, grab it.

This place was delicious. Even wotuout the deal. Get the Strawberry Baked Alaska!

394 people visited Brand Steakhouse & Lounge