Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Brandenburger HofMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersWellness+ 4
An understated and luxurious experience, this hotel five-star is located in the Kurfurstendamm area, but is in a quiet off-street. The service is attentive but not irritating, and the hotel features a lovely central garden, and a great restaurant and tea room. The garden is open in the summer, and in the winter is in the center of the restaurant area, and enclosed so it's not cold. However, use the safes that come with the rooms, as there have been reports of thefts in the past.Recommended for:
Very Good!174 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location88% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingFor only 64%, the facilities were new enough.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Parking Garage
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk