Who's on this trip?
Trip Plan Details
- Alibi Bar & Lounge at Liberty Hotel215 Charles St Boston, MA 02114recommended Alibi Bar & Lounge at Liberty HotelAlibi lounge is a great place to go to hang out with friends or mingle outside your crowd. The lounge is located on the first floor of Liberty Hotel. The hotel used to be a prison in the early 1900s ... read moreand now it's a trendy hotel that inherited some historic decor: catwalks, prison bars, and brick foundation. Fun fact: Malcolm X was an inmate at the prison before it became one of the hottest "non chain" hotels in Boston.
- Skywalk Observatory800 Boylston St, Boston, MA, United States
- Quincy Market / Faneuil Hall4 Faneuil Market Place, Boston, MA 02109recommended Quincy Market / Faneuil HallQuincy Market is one of the best places to spend an afternoon in Boston and enjoy lunch from an astounding collection of non commercial "order to go" restaurants. After lunch, wander outside Quincy ... read moreMarket to watch skilled street performers or do a little shopping at Faneuil Hall Marketplace before the sun sets.
- Marriott's Custom House3 McKinley Square, Boston, MA 02109recommended Marriott's Custom HouseThe Custom House contributes history, class, and luxury to Marriott's diverse hotel chain. The hotel is nestled in a historical tower that dates back to 1849 when the building was used for U.S. ... read morecustoms operations. Now this landmark houses stylish one bedroom suites and spectacular views of Boston from every angle. One of the best amenities of this hotel is the open-air observation deck on the 26th floor.
- Legal Sea Foods - Park Place26 Park Pl, Boston, MA 02130recommended Legal Sea Foods - Park PlaceLooking for excellent sea food at a reasonable price? Legal Sea Foods is the answer. There are three locations in Boston, but all of them have a terrific menu that offers a nice array of seafood and a ... read morefine selection of wine to pair with your dish.
- Boston CommonTremont Street and Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
- Parker's Restaurant - Omni Parker House60 School St., Boston, MArecommended Parker's Restaurant - Omni Parker HouseOne of the most historical meals in Boston can be had here, including the infamous and original Boston Cream Pie! The breakfast is expensive but the location is worth it. Last time I went I just ... read morehappened upon Mitch McConnell, the currently minority leader of the Senate.Katie Pierce
If you're a fan of Boston Cream Pie, check out the original at the Omni Parker House. The hotel itself is a source of history beyond the cream pie with famous employees and guests like Charles Dickens, JFK, Malcolm X and more.
- Public GardenArlington Street and Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116recommended Public GardenI've loved coming here since I was a little kid. Swan boat rides in the summer and the iconic statues from "Make way for ducklings" make this place one of my favorites!Katie Pierce
Depends on what you're looking for in Boston, but I think a great place to start your exploration is right in the center of the city. Boston Common and Public Garden are wonderful to visit and abut the majority of the attractions such as Newbury Street, Charles Street, the State House and the Granary Burying Ground.
- Gourmet Dumpling House52 Beach Street, Boston, MA
- Gillette StadiumOne Patriot Place, Foxborough, MA 02035
- Tempur-Pedic IMAX 3D Theater at Jordan's Furniture50 Walkers Brook Drive, Reading, MA 01867
- Tempur-Pedic IMAX 3D Theater50 Walkers Brook Drive, Reading, MA