I think that if you're going to be in the hotel business, taping paper signs with tiny tiny writing indicating where the entrance to one hotel is versus the other is a bit tacky not to mention confusing and hard to understand. From what I gather, there are two hotels sort of at the same location? The hotel is completely ...
Restaurants near Brasile Hotel
- 10.17 mi
- 20.18 miVia Raffaele Cadorna, 12, 00187 Rome, Italy0.18 mi from Brasile Hotel3 reviews
This was my least favorite restaurant in Rome. I had the traditional pasta pomodoro wich was Ok but a little far from what I expected.
- 30.24 miVia Giacomo Pagliari, 11, 00198 Rome, Italy0.24 mi from Brasile Hotel1 review
This is the best meal we had in Rome. Probably one of the best ones we ever had and not only because of the food. The entire atmosphere in this restaurant has one purpose - to make it an evening you won't forget. The service is more than impeccable. The food is surprising, playful, tasty and very original. The wine ...
- 40.17 miVia Flavia 980.17 mi from Brasile Hotel
I don't even know how to describe how much I loved the pizza (or "pinsa") from this place! They make personal oblong shaped pizzas that range from 3-4 Euros made fresh and served straight out of the oven with a crispy but light crust and loaded with tons of delicious toppings. The place is bustling with Italians on their lunch ...Popular with
- 50.03 mi
- 60.93 miVia della Panetteria 42, Rome 00187 Italy0.93 mi from Brasile Hotel21 reviews
This gelateria near the Trevi Fountain is frequently rated one of the best in Rome. You can only order cups, there are no cones because they cannot quality control the cones. I had lemon and grapefruit—fantastic! The flavours were pure.Popular with
- 70.81 miVia di San Vito, 13, 00185 Rome, Italy0.81 mi from Brasile Hotel
“Consistently good”, “authentic” fare from the Le Marche region, including “delicious” “homemade pastas”, makes this “small” trattoria “off the beaten track” in Trinitá dei Monti worth seeking out; assets also include a “friendly” staff (“take their advice on the best dishes of the day”) and, better still, “bargain prices.Popular with
- 80.99 miVia Leonina, 18, 00184 Rome, Italy0.99 mi from Brasile Hotel5 reviews
Unfortunately I have not yet been to Sicily. But I've had cannoli in New York... and I had no idea. I didn't think I liked cannolis until I had one here. Absolutely delicious!!! It's supposed to be one of the best Sicilian bakeries in Rome. I haven't tried any other because I kept going here!Popular with
- 90.48 miVia del Viminale, 2F, Rome 00185 Italy0.48 mi from Brasile Hotel4 reviews
Great spot for truly Roman porchetta panini. Er Buchetto is cheap, the service is prompt and it's located conveniently close to Termini. I feel like I had a different experience from those who recommended it to me, as they described getting freshly sliced and curated porchetta panini. While my panino was tasty, he simply handed it to me from a ...Popular with
- 100.91 miPiazza degli Zingari 5, Rome 00184 Italy0.91 mi from Brasile Hotel3 reviews
Up for some crazy gelato flavors? Then this is the place to go! I had the deep chocolate and the basil/honey/walnut (yes, basil) and both were delicious. I had a hard time choosing though since the range is so wide from classic mint and chocolate to lobster and vodka (no really!). A bit hard to find as it's in a ...Popular with
- 110.97 miVia del Lavatore 81, Rome 00187, Italy0.97 mi from Brasile Hotel2 reviews
Great food and atmosphere just steps from the Fontana di Trevi. Everything we had was extra tasty from the bread to the house wine and the steaks. Pricey but worth it!
- 120.58 mi
- 130.88 miVia Panisperna 214, Rome 00184 Italy0.88 mi from Brasile Hotel3 reviews
Was faced with a tough decision of figuring out where to go eat one night in Rome 8 years ago (that's Roma, for locals) and had absolutely no idea, other than grabbing a travel guidebook I purchased from triple A right before the trip, and basically doing some eeeny meeny miney schmoe with random finger pointing to decide our free ...Popular with
- 140.69 miVia Veneto 11, 00187 Rome0.69 mi from Brasile Hotel
A very 'candid' environment for this completely white restaurant, very close to Piazza Barberini. It has big glass window letting give a look outside to the traffic and people passing by. It is very elegant and raw fish is exposed behind the restaurant window. It could be a chance for a romantic date.
- 150.67 miVia Vittorio Veneto, 150, Rome, Italy0.67 mi from Brasile Hotel1 review
Can I give this more stars? I couldn't wait to get all dressed up and go to Harry's Bar. It is at the begining of the Via Veneto across from the American Embassy and near Villa Borghese. It is classy,the drinks are sublime and the atmosphere is eclectic and so interesting.Popular with
- 160.93 miVia degli Equi, 11, 00185 Rome, Italy0.93 mi from Brasile Hotel1 review
Tucked into Rome's student neighborhood of San Lorenzo, Formula 1 serves ridiculously cheap and stunningly tasty pizza, as well as an array of fritti, the fried snacks commonly eaten as a prelude to pizza in Rome. An added bonus for racing afficionados is the "Formula Uno" themed decor.Popular with
- 170.99 miVia dei Serpenti, 19, 00184 Rome, Italy0.99 mi from Brasile Hotel2 reviews
At the aperitivo hour just before dinner, there are few places we'd rather be than Al Vino Al Vino. This great little find in Monti offers an extremely reasonably priced wine list and menu of small plates (prosciutto, cheeses, olives, etc) that are fresh and delightful.Popular with
- 180.54 miVia Torino 149, Rome 00184 Italy0.54 mi from Brasile Hotel
This restaurant just opened in 2011... and already earned a Michelin star. No wonder, since its innovative cuisine, which focuses on reinventing Italian classics, is top-notch (think goose breast tartar layered with honey mustard, green apple, and crostini).Popular with
- 190.94 mi
- 200.85 miVia del Boschetto 41, Rome 00184 Italy0.85 mi from Brasile Hotel1 review
This wine bar just off the Via Nazionale has an amazing wine list starting from just 15 euros, and a bar menu which pairs things like swordfish carpaccio with a specific regional olive oil. The staff is knowledgable, friendly, and the atmosphere intimate.Popular with