- 10.17 miVia Flavia, 63, Rome, Italy0.17 mi from Brasile Hotel4.53 reviews
Read the reviews on here so visited tonight. Couldn't have been more friendly and helpful - they even took a table and chairs out because we wanted to sit outside - just go there you'll love it.Popular with
- 20.18 miVia Raffaele Cadorna, 12, 00187 Rome, Italy0.18 mi from Brasile Hotel3.53 reviews
Cadorna has good food, but honestly, it is far from being super delicious, specially in Rome, where you have a lot of great restaurants. I ordered lasagna and the sauce was ok but it didn't blow me away as some other places did. It is certainly good but maybe I was expecting more. Their wine is good and service too. ...
- 30.24 miVia Giacomo Pagliari, 11, 00198 Rome, Italy0.24 mi from Brasile Hotel51 review
This is the best meal we had in Rome. Probably one of the best ones we ever had and not only because of the food. The entire atmosphere in this restaurant has one purpose - to make it an evening you won't forget. The service is more than impeccable. The food is surprising, playful, tasty and very original. The wine ...
- 40.17 miVia Flavia 980.17 mi from Brasile Hotel
I don't even know how to describe how much I loved the pizza (or "pinsa") from this place! They make personal oblong shaped pizzas that range from 3-4 Euros made fresh and served straight out of the oven with a crispy but light crust and loaded with tons of delicious toppings. The place is bustling with Italians on their lunch ...Popular with
- 50.03 mi
- 60.93 miVia della Panetteria 42, Rome 00187 Italy0.93 mi from Brasile Hotel421 reviews
This gelateria near the Trevi Fountain is frequently rated one of the best in Rome. You can only order cups, there are no cones because they cannot quality control the cones. I had lemon and grapefruit—fantastic! The flavours were pure.Popular with
- 70.81 miVia di San Vito, 13, 00185 Rome, Italy0.81 mi from Brasile Hotel
I first came here years back with a couple Roman friends. It's a very affordable, dependable little trattoria with food from the Marche (on Italy's east coast.) A Roman standby and a bit unique in its neighborhood (close to Piazza Vittorio, which has since become Rome's Chinatown.Popular with
- 80.99 mi
- 90.48 miVia del Viminale, 2F, Rome 00185 Italy0.48 mi from Brasile Hotel54 reviews
Great spot for truly Roman porchetta panini. Er Buchetto is cheap, the service is prompt and it's located conveniently close to Termini. I feel like I had a different experience from those who recommended it to me, as they described getting freshly sliced and curated porchetta panini. While my panino was tasty, he simply handed it to me from a ...Popular with
- 100.91 miPiazza degli Zingari 5, Rome 00184 Italy0.91 mi from Brasile Hotel53 reviews
I like to think the best things in life are simple and uncomplicated, that these moments are so pure, none of the distractions of everyday life could possibly contaminate. This is how I feel about Gelateria Fatamorgana. It was by far the best gelato I had during my two months in Italy. I liked Giolitti. I loved Corona. Old Bridge ...Popular with
- 110.97 miVia del Lavatore 81, Rome 00187, Italy0.97 mi from Brasile Hotel52 reviews
Great food and atmosphere just steps from the Fontana di Trevi. Everything we had was extra tasty from the bread to the house wine and the steaks. Pricey but worth it!
- 120.58 mi
- 130.88 miVia Panisperna 214, Rome 00184 Italy0.88 mi from Brasile Hotel43 reviews
Super popular place to eat Roman food, with some innovative twists on classics like pistacchio and pomodoro. The food is delicious, mid priced, and if you go early or late you won't have to wait. In the Monti neighborhood, it's a close place to Termini to get some decent food.Popular with
- 140.69 miVia Veneto 11, 00187 Rome0.69 mi from Brasile Hotel
A favourite lunch spot of mine before an afternoon stroll around the Piazza Barberini. Never knew there could be so many shades of white: from the table linen to decor, giving the place a crisp, contemporary feel. Very fresh fish served with applomb.
- 150.67 miVia Vittorio Veneto, 150, Rome, Italy0.67 mi from Brasile Hotel51 review
Can I give this more stars? I couldn't wait to get all dressed up and go to Harry's Bar. It is at the begining of the Via Veneto across from the American Embassy and near Villa Borghese. It is classy,the drinks are sublime and the atmosphere is eclectic and so interesting.Popular with
- 160.93 miVia degli Equi, 11, 00185 Rome, Italy0.93 mi from Brasile Hotel51 review
Tucked into Rome's student neighborhood of San Lorenzo, Formula 1 serves ridiculously cheap and stunningly tasty pizza, as well as an array of fritti, the fried snacks commonly eaten as a prelude to pizza in Rome. An added bonus for racing afficionados is the "Formula Uno" themed decor.Popular with
- 170.99 miVia dei Serpenti, 19, 00184 Rome, Italy0.99 mi from Brasile Hotel52 reviews
At the aperitivo hour just before dinner, there are few places we'd rather be than Al Vino Al Vino. This great little find in Monti offers an extremely reasonably priced wine list and menu of small plates (prosciutto, cheeses, olives, etc) that are fresh and delightful.Popular with
- 180.54 miVia Torino 149, Rome 00184 Italy0.54 mi from Brasile Hotel
Hi everybody, If you like to know more about thi restaurant and its Legendary Carbonara (described as the best in Rome), i recommend you to watch this amazing video: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=carbonara+goodbye&sm=3 I hope you like it! BeatricePopular with
- 190.94 mi1–7A Via del Nazareno, Rome, Italy0.94 mi from Brasile Hotel52 reviews
Food here is incredibly tasty! It is the real pasta deal, no canned sauce and no "production line" food, everything home made and great. Both bruschetta and pasta I had were amazing. An order of bruschetta means a full slice of bread "buried" in tasteful pomodoro and basil, really good. I also had a fettuccine with mushroom sauce that was ...
- 200.85 miVia del Boschetto 41, Rome 00184 Italy0.85 mi from Brasile Hotel51 review
This wine bar just off the Via Nazionale has an amazing wine list starting from just 15 euros, and a bar menu which pairs things like swordfish carpaccio with a specific regional olive oil. The staff is knowledgable, friendly, and the atmosphere intimate.Popular with