Hotels for Spiritual Seekers in Brazil
Recommended for You
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Caldas Novas hotels5 reviews
This hot spring water resort is beautifully composed of a variety of properties including chalets, camping grounds, lodges, suites, and flats. The standard room at the lodge was basic, but...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Ranked #5 overall in Rio de Janeiro hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 5
This is a world class hotel worthy of its stars. Many of the rooms offer great beach views, the service is continually outstanding, and location is arguably the best in...Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Gramado hotels2 reviews
The Hotel is very charming and comfortable and offers a great service with full leisure facilities for family. Free transportation to the town. Breakfast until 11 am.Popular with
- Ranked #11 overall in Sao Paulo hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
great buffet breakfast, small roomsPopular with
- Ranked #20 overall in Sao Paulo hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Mercure Pamplona is an average property by the MASP. The location is good if you have business near Av. Paulista. But it is greatly noisy and the staff just average.Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Goiania hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
It is a nice, comfortable hotel with an amazing breakfast, but it not a 5*'s property as claimed! The standard room is comfortable, clean, though dated and dull (as of...
- 7Ranked #49 overall in Rio de Janeiro hotels1 review
Set on the Bohemian Santa Teresa district is the colonial mansion Solar de Santa featuring five rooms adorned with balconies and furnished with 1950’s apparatus, which are all set on...
- 8Ranked #46 overall in Sao Paulo hotels1 review
- 9Ranked #52 overall in Sao Paulo hotels1 review
This mid-range studio/hotel offers a basic stay. It is good for travelers doing business with the 'Getulio Vargas' University down the road (2 mins walk); it also offers weekly/biweekly/monthly rates....Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Pirenopolis hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 0