Hotels for Trendsters in Brazil
Recommended for You
- Ranked #7 overall in Rio de Janeiro hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Marina Palace Hotel sits rights across the street from Leblon beach and is walking distance to most of the best restaurants in town. It's staff was multi-lingual and were great....Popular with
- 2Ranked #3 overall in Rio de Janeiro hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Designed by Philippe Starck, the trendy Fasano Hotel is one of the most prestigious and well-appointed destinations in Rio de Janeiro. All of its stylish guestrooms feature private balconies and...Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Foz do Iguacu hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Visiting the Iguazu Falls was a incredible experience. Staying at the Hotel das Cataratas adds "awesomely" to that already incredible experience. Located just steps, yes steps from the Brazilian side...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Rio de Janeiro hotels8 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Sheraton is worldwide known for its luxury hotels and that pattern also holds in this unit. We stayed there during a 4 days holiday. We got an excellent room, clean...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 5Ranked #1 overall in Caldas Novas hotels5 reviews
The best place in the midle of brasil!!cool place , incredible!!!!!Popular with
- 6Ranked #10 overall in Sao Paulo hotels2 reviewsPopular with
- Ranked #14 overall in Sao Paulo hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
The Grand Hyatt Sao Paulo is a real luxury hotel in Murumbi district. Rooms are clean and big and the bathrooms are huge. The room service was great. The staff...Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Caraiva hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 0
The best hosting in Caraíva. Confortable, awesome breakfast included, houses in front of the beach. The owners are very kind. Take the upper yellow room, on the beach. For big...
- 9Ranked #1 overall in Sao Miguel dos Milagres hotels1 review
Paradise on earth!
- Ranked #7 overall in Buzios hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Location, location, location...there are two beaches right here...one is small and quiet while the other is large and loaded with restaurants. They are both clean with beautiful blue green water....