- 1Rua Haddock Lobo, 354, Cerqueira César, 01414-000, BrazilRanked #1 overall in São Paulo restaurants
24 hours open, this bakery rocks! In the morning you can order the 'mineiro na ciabatta' with cappuccino vienesse. There are also incredible fresh fruit juices, like 'melancia with capim...Popular with
- 2Rua Joana Angelica, 40, Rio de Janeiro 22420 BrazilRanked #7 overall in Rio de Janeiro restaurants
Had the best couscous EVER. Lovely attention. The music. Everything. Take out your shoes upsatairs or enjoy the sightseeing of cariocas outside. Great drinks.
- 3Prq Cantagalo, 20Ranked #13 overall in Rio de Janeiro restaurants
Rio`s best outdoor lounge, even though there aren`t many. Free entrance but expensive drinks. Gets bouncier on thursday to saturday, with a "market" feel to it. Dress up, as it`s...Popular with
- 4Avenida Henrique Dumont, 57 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22410-060, BrazilRanked #22 overall in Rio de Janeiro restaurants
Adoro tudo. O lugar, atmosfera, pratos. Tem uma salada de frango com batata palha que é um espetáculo. Um filé au poivre, nossa. Peça os mini pastéis de brie como...
- 5Rua Olimpíadas 360 Lj 123 E 124, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo, BrazilRanked #60 overall in São Paulo restaurants2 reviews
High quality is the definition of this place. Everything is prepared with rare and great ingredients, which means sometimes very expensive food. You can go there for breakfast, lunch or...Popular with