- 1Rua do Lavradio 20, Rio de Janeiro 20230 BrazilRanked #1 overall in Rio de Janeiro restaurants
Probably the most photogenic nightspot in Brazil, Rio Scenarium is a sprawling three-story club packed with treasures from the past. Inside a 19th-century mansion, chandeliers, oil paintings, baroque statues, and...Popular with
- 2Rua Barão de Capanema 549, Jardins, São Paulo 01411, BrazilRanked #33 overall in São Paulo restaurants
Chef Alex Atala’s now world-coveted foodie destination single-handedly resurrected and reinvented contemporary Brazilian cuisine from within, bucking the traditional trend that gourmet dining in Brazil means French or Italian and...Popular with
- 3Beijipirá, Quadra 9 Lote A, Porto de Galinhas, Pernambuco, BrazilRanked #1 overall in Porto de Galinhas restaurants3 reviews
Traditional food! Local cuisine for all tastes. Seafood, chicken or beef... Elected by "Veja" magazine the best restaurant in Porto de Galinhas in 2012!Popular with
- 4SCE Sul Trecho 2, Conjunto 41, Brasilia, Federal District, BrazilRanked #3 overall in Brasilia restaurants3 reviews
From the state of Paraíba, the restaurant brought the typical cuisine of Brazil´s northeastern to the capital. Excellent food, great service and facilities. Mangai restaurant in Brasilia is located in...
- 5Rua Cândido Gaffree 205, Rio de Janeiro 22291 BrazilRanked #32 overall in Rio de Janeiro restaurants
Eat the best pastel de camarao of Rio de Janeiro. There are also bolinho de bacalhau And empadinha, all typical Brazilian food. Order a pineapple juice and watch the sunset...
- 6Rod Estrada Caracol 2, Canela, BrazilRanked #1 overall in Canela restaurants
Excellent churrasco was served by a show of typical gaúcho music and dance. The show was very professional; musicians and dancers were dressed for the occasion. In fact, I liked...
- 7Rodovia CE-040, Ceará, BrasilRanked #5 overall in Fortaleza restaurants2 reviews
Localizado a 20 Km do centro de Fortaleza no Centro das Tapioqueiras você pode provar as melhores tapiocas de vários sabores, doces e salgadas. Vale a pena! :-D
- 879 Rua Mem De Sa, Niteroi, RJ 24220 BrazilRanked #50 overall in Rio de Janeiro restaurants
Carioca da Gema was among the first samba clubs to return to the formerly derelict neighborhood of Lapa when it opened back in 2000. Today, dozens of nightspots line the...Popular with