Bread and Ink Cafe

3610 Southeast Hawthorne Boulevard, Portland, OR 97214-5144, United States

A fine but casual Hawthorne restaurant with a varied menu and the highest quality ingredients. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. About 15 blocks from our vacation rental. There's also a waffle window, unrelated, around the corner.

Popular withLocalFoodiesGreen

Things to do near Bread and Ink Cafe

Top Hotels in Portland

Filter attractions by: Category

Alberta Street

Northeast Alberta Street, Portland, OR 97211
    3.58 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe

Check this place out on the last Thursday of the month all through out the summer! They have an evening street fair that goes on for block after block of fun and creativity with incredible variety! There are crafts and clothes, psychics and crystals, teas and juices. Walking down the street you can eat your way around the world everything ...

Popular withBudgetLocalTrendsters

Crystal Ballroom

1332 West Burnside Street, Portland, OR
    2.92 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe

Every Friday night, Crystal Ballroom has 80s night where music from that decade is played and popular music videos are shown on screen projectors. The locals come in dressed in 80s outfits and dance till the wee hours. It's great way to experience the nightlife Portland-style.

Popular withNightlifeLocalAdventure

Portland Aerial Tram

3310 Southwest US Veterans Hospital Road #232, Portland, OR
    3.14 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe

This tram isn't far from the opera housing. You could either walk, it is about a mile away, or take the train one stop. A round trip fare is $4 and children under 6 ride free. It offers GREAT views of the city and would be fun for the little ones. The tram takes you to the top of the ...

Popular withAdventureFamiliesBudget

Bailey's Taproom

213 Southwest Broadway, Portland, OR
    2.6 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe

If you are a serious student of beer in all its forms, come here - I'm guessing that they have ~50 on tap. The kitchen is also very good and well worth coming for a meal.

Popular withTrendstersBudgetFoodies

Pioneer Courthouse

700 Southwest 6th Avenue, Portland, OR, United States
    2.57 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe

Be sure to get there early because the tours only go until 5PM. I arrived just a bit too late to get inside so I'll have to try another time.

Popular withHistoryLocal

JELD-WEN Field

1844 Southwest Morrison Street, Portland, OR
    3.23 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe

Take in a Timbers (our MLS soccer) teamgame!

Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall

1037 Southwest Broadway, Portland, OR 97205
    2.67 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe

Small, great acoustics. We sat high middle, and it sounded fantastic

Popular withLuxuryDesignNightlife

Cacao

414 Southwest 13th Avenue, Portland, OR
    2.88 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe

Gayle and I stopped by on the recommendation of a friend and we weren't disappointed. Since it was a relatively cold, damp, and overcast day, we both opted for the dark hot chocolate. It was really yummy and it was a perfect choice. The next time I'm here, I'll explore the intricacies of drinking chocolate and maybe some of the ...

Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters

Oaks Amusement Park

7805 SE Oaks Park Way, Portland, Oregon
    3.28 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe

The old style amusement park where admission is free and you pay for the rides as you want. Lots to do for the little ones. Really a fun few hours or take a picnic and spend the day.

Popular withFamiliesStudents

Next Adventure

426 Southeast Grand Avenue, Portland, OR
    1.72 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe

I'm a kayaker, so I love this place for kayaking gear or signing up for any of their day trips.

Popular withAdventureOutdoorBackpackers

Burnside Bridge

Portland, OR, United States
    2.12 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe

Burnside runs right through the center of the city separating the north from the south. The Burnside bridge comes straight across into the center of the city. Because of it's location this bridge is often busy or sometimes even closed during big parades and festivals like the annual Rose Parade.

Popular withLocalAdventureOutdoor

Hawthorne Bridge

Connects Southwest Madison and Main streets to Southeast Hawthorne Boulevard, Portland, OR 97204
    2.13 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe

One of my bridges running across the Willamette River, the Hawthorne Bridge has an industrial look and has several lanes: one for cars and the other for bikers and pedestrians.

Popular withLocalDesign

Teardrop Lounge

1015 Northwest Everett Street, Portland, OR
    2.82 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe

**I WANT TO HAVE TEARDROP'S BABY** Please save me from this place. Circular bar with lots of cocktail options, including a mean Happy Hour. Deadly. Ricky, the grand PIMP MASTER of all bartenders, served me 3 drinks, including a pina colada and I stumbled out of there, wishing I knew better. This place is GOOD. I mean REALLY GOOD. So ...

Popular withTrendstersNightlife

Portland State University

724 Southwest Harrison Street, Portland, OR 97201-3295
    2.76 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe

This is my college and I was mostly disappointed at the quality of education here overall. I had a couple nice teachers, though lazy, and one or two pretentious "that's Dr Martha Snootypants to you" types. My favorite classes were my film classes but in general, a film minor is a glorified writing class where you are taught to be ...

Popular withVegetarian

Fubonn Supermarket

2850 SE 82nd Ave, Ste #1, Portland, OR
    2.49 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe

One of the only places I go to for my Asian groceries and goodies. It's a huge complex with a few good stores and restaurants on the block, and has a solid foundation for Vietnamese and Chinese goods. Stop by Meianna Bakery for pastries and the next door bubble tea shop, too!

Popular withAdventureBudgetLocal

Goodwill

3557 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, Oregon
    1.65 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe

Goodwills in portland are awesome. I have found so much great kitchen equipment and clothing for so cheap. portland Goodwills are a huge step up from any other place I've been.

Willamette Park

Southwest Macadam Avenue and Nebraska Street, Portland, OR 97239
    3.32 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe
    Popular withOutdoorFamiliesBackpackers

Mississippi Studios and Bar Bar

3939 North Mississippi Avenue, Portland, OR, United States
    3.62 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe

Whoever does the booking for this place really knows what they're doing. For many local bands just getting off the ground, a show at Mississippi Studios is considered a good step in the right direction, and it's a wonderful place for people looking to hear what's up-and-coming in Portland's indie music scene.

Popular withLocalTrendstersNightlife

New Seasons Market - Concordia

5320 Northeast 33rd Avenue, Portland, OR, United States
    3.43 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe

My Teenage Son and I had dinner at the Kennedy School one night, of which I watched him devour large quantities of food. That much nutrition would have put me to bed early. However, I knew that he would be hungry again later in the evening. The cool, nearby, and busy New Seasons Market was a must stop. I found ...

Popular withFoodiesWellnessGreen

Jimmy Mak's

221 Northwest 10th Avenue, Portland, OR, United States
    2.8 mi from Bread and Ink Cafe

Jimmy Maks is a dinner restaurant which hosts many of our local Jazz and Blues talents. If you are a music fan, be sure to check the schedule during your stay, and prepare to be entertained! Good food, too!

Popular withLocalNightlife