Brenner's Park-Hotel & Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Brenner's Park-Hotel & SpaMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 14Nov 29, 2013
Ultimate Opulence! It is located right next to the Black Forest and embedded into the green surroundings of the world-famous Lichtentaler Alley. We had a huge room with a large balcony overlooking the vast and charming park of the area. Luxurious spa with only branded stuff however the massage for me is still tops in Asia.Recommended for:
Excellent!209 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 97%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food87% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 83%.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Wake Up Service
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room