Briarwood Mall

100 Briarwood Circle, Ann Arbor, MI, United States

Restaurants near Briarwood Mall

Whole Foods Market

0.8 mi from Briarwood Mall

Pricey, but worth it! Called Whole Paycheck by locals!

Zingerman's Bakehouse

0.52 mi from Briarwood Mall

I looked around after stepping into the bakehouse, and shortly after an employee asked if I had tried the key lime pie, and gave me a bit. It was delicious. The service is super great here and everything is tasty. The employees were very excited for us to try stuff, and also excited when they discovered we had been to ...

Zingerman's Creamery

0.54 mi from Briarwood Mall

This is Zingerman's cheese shop. I had already been to the deli by the time I got to the creamery, so I didn't try any cheese at the creamery. Instead I stuck to the gelato. I ended up getting the raspberry sorbet because it was refreshing in the heat, and my boyfriend got a mix of vanilla and chocolate. Very ...

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

0.34 mi from Briarwood Mall

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is upscale burgers place. As part of its meal it all you can eat fries. Also it has all you can drink root beer floats. Disability access and disability provided. It will run you about $17.00 included tip; per person to eat.

Zingerman's Deli

3.06 mi from Briarwood Mall

To this day, my favorite sandwich in the world. Get the Reuben (#2) with the old-fashioned pickle and the garlic potato salad and you won't be disappointed. I've been eating this sandwich for over 15 years and it's always a stop whenever I go back.

Popular withFoodiesLocalStudents

Zingerman's Roadhouse

3.25 mi from Briarwood Mall

Much like the deli, they let you try stuff at Zingerman's Roadhouse (why don't all restaurants do this? I would love it). When one of us were deciding what cheese to get on a burger, we just asked for samples to make the decision. I also had a sample of the pimento mac and cheese after I finished eating, just ...

Fleetwood Diner

2.71 mi from Briarwood Mall

An Ann Arbor classic, known mostly to permanent residents or "Townies" as they are known.

Cafe Zola

2.78 mi from Briarwood Mall

It's a great brunch spot! Definitely come around for a Sunday brunch! They also have a lunch and dinner menu, it was ok, nothing exciting.

Pizza House

2.43 mi from Briarwood Mall

Delivers good pizza and BEER until the wee hours

Mani Osteria and Bar

2.72 mi from Briarwood Mall

Bubble Island

2.49 mi from Briarwood Mall

One of my favorite places to go in Ann Arbor. There are many drinks to choose from and the atmosphere is great to be around. I recommend getting the Mooberry if you're ever around.

Benny's Family Dining

1.35 mi from Briarwood Mall

Friendly local place, frequented by the U of M swim team! Great Breakfast!

Ashley's

2.61 mi from Briarwood Mall

Great beer, cool spot, often way too packed for my taste.

Popular withFoodiesNightlifeStudents

Arbor Brewing Company

2.77 mi from Briarwood Mall

ABC had some great beer choices. Their menu was a limited selection, but to be fair we did have the late night menu

Popular withFoodiesLocalStudents

Dominick's

2.31 mi from Briarwood Mall

The classic dive bar. Don't miss the sangria or the mysterious "Constant Buzz"

Popular withAdventureLocalStudents

Frita Batidos

2.77 mi from Briarwood Mall

Oh Frita! Two blocks south of Main Street, Frita is the Cuban delight of Ann Arbor. The restaurant has picnic table seating so you cozy up with strangers and new friends. The "fritas" are burgers topped with thin fries and are a must have. Everything about the taste of Frita Batidos is rich while in contrast the entire restaurant is ...

Comet Coffee

2.64 mi from Briarwood Mall

Great coffee, great staff!

Angelo's Restaurant

3.01 mi from Briarwood Mall

Their raisin french toast is probably the best french toast you will ever have. It's the best brunch place in all of Michigan- it is incredible!!

Krazy Jim's Blimpy Burger

2.39 mi from Briarwood Mall

Fantastic Burgers! Just make sure to learn how to order correctly.

Real Seafood Company

2.64 mi from Briarwood Mall

The best seafood restaurant in Michigan! I have gone during lunch and dinner time. There are definitely some great specials during lunch so it is affordable to eat there and get a great meal. Dinner time, it is definitely pricey like most seafood restaurants but the portions are generous and the food is fantastic.