Things to do in Bridgetown
- 3Miami Beach/Enterprise Beach, Bridgetown BarbadosRanked #3 overall in Bridgetown things to do5 reviews
I love to swim in the sea. Miami beach is my favorite beach on the island. Mainly used by the locals. Lots of trees line the beach, so lots of...Popular with
- 5Shallow Draught, Bridgetown BarbadosRanked #5 overall in Bridgetown things to do2 reviews
There aren't many submarine tours available in the Caribbean, so if you're visiting Barbados this is a pretty unique opportunity. The company has a great safety record, so no worries...
- 6Shallow Draught Harbour, St Michael, Bridgetown BarbadosRanked #6 overall in Bridgetown things to do2 reviews
Please note that the Harbour Master no longer operates in Barbados. For an alternative try a catamaran cruise or the Jolly Roger party cruise. (June-2013)
- 8Worthing Main Road, Christ ChurchRanked #8 overall in Bridgetown things to do1 review
WIIT does everything you need while on vacation!!! Airport transfers, hotel rep assistance, car rentals and so much more! We offer weekly English and German island tours with private tours...
- 9Pebble Beach, Carlisle BayRanked #9 overall in Bridgetown things to do1 review
Great place to learn how to SUP(Stand Up Paddle-boarding). The water and the winds are relatively calm...varies of course. More importantly Jason and his wife Sarah are both great. They...Popular with