- 249 Turbot Street, Brisbane QLD, AustraliaRanked #1 overall in Brisbane hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The Sofitel Brisbane Central has an ideal location in the heart of "Brissy's" central business district. In fact, it is right atop the central train station, which has an Airtrain...Popular with
- 1000 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley QLD, AustraliaRanked #2 overall in Brisbane hotels3 reviews
Large open plan suite with king bed and an enormous bathroom featuring marble shower and bath tub, there is also an in suite laundry, convenient if you are blessed with...Popular with
- 39 Glenelg Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101, AustraliaRanked #3 overall in Brisbane hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
- 4543 Coronation Drive, Toowong QLD, AustraliaRanked #4 overall in Brisbane hotels1 review
discount prices during the week, Wednesday is when all the students go out!
- 18 Navigator Place | Cnr. Nudgee Road, Brisbane 4011, AustraliaRanked #7 overall in Brisbane hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 142 Constance Street, Brisbane QLD, AustraliaRanked #6 overall in Brisbane hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Limes is Brisbane's funky roof-top bar. Atmosphere is energetic, confident and fresh. Staff are responsive and love to impress guests with creative drinks - encouraged by smiles and the faces...
- 200 Creek Street, Brisbane 4000, AustraliaRanked #5 overall in Brisbane hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
- 81420 Gympie Road, Aspley QLD, AustraliaRanked #9 overall in Brisbane hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 91 Thornbury Street, Spring Hill QLD, AustraliaRanked #8 overall in Brisbane hotels1 review
One Thornbury is a boutique B&B in Brisbane. It is really small, but really cute. I stayed in their doubles room which was quite nice and just perfect for what...
- 515 Queen St, Brisbane 4000, AustraliaRanked #10 overall in Brisbane hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5Popular with