- College Green, Bristol BS1 5TA, EnglandRanked #1 overall in Bristol hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I approached the entrance to see a grand statue of Queen Victoria outside, overlooking College Green, the Town Hall and a gorgeous cathedral. It demanded respect! The Marriott really is...Popular with
- The Sugar House | Narrow Lewins Mead, Bristol BS1 2NU, EnglandRanked #2 overall in Bristol hotels1 review
Oh, Hotel du Vin! Unsurprisingly labelled the top hotel in Bristol, even the entranceway makes me tingle. As I entered a green courtyard hosting a pretty water fountain, I felt...
- 15 Berkeley Square, Bristol, BS8 1HB, EnglandRanked #3 overall in Bristol hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
If it was still cool to use the word ‘hip’ in 2013... I would. This is one stylish stay: with bold patterns, bright contemporary artworks and bizarre decorative features from...
- Woodlands Lane | Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4JF, EnglandRanked #4 overall in Bristol hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
- 14 Narrow Quay, Bristol BS1 4QA, EnglandRanked #5 overall in Bristol hotels1 review
On entering YHA I was struck by its bright interiors, whitewashed brick walls and smooth wooden features. YHA’s attractive brick entrance reminds you of its history as a grain house...
- 61 Canon's Road, Bristol, United KingdomRanked #6 overall in Bristol hotels1 review
Best cinema in Bristol, hands down. The cinema has a few small screens and screens mainly show art-house cinema, World cinema and indie flicks. The bar has a good selection...
- Avon Street, Bristol BS2 0PS, EnglandRanked #7 overall in Bristol hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 2
Looking for a place close to the Temple Meads train station? This really is the place for you! The Ibis is a couple of minutes walk from the side exit...Popular with
- Broad St., Bristol BS1 2EL, England (Formerly Thistle Bristol Grand Hotel)Ranked #8 overall in Bristol hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The area around Corn Street can be full of hustle and bustle, so it feels splendid to be able to escape into this luxury hotel, which recently underwent a 9...
- 9101 Hardenhuish Road, Bristol, United KingdomRanked #10 overall in Bristol hotels1 review
- 1017 St Stephen's Street | Old City, The Centre, Bristol BS1 1EQ, EnglandRanked #9 overall in Bristol hotels1 review
Welcome, shower hungry backpackers! Presenting a very do-it-yourself vibe, this hostel boasts a youthful zone in which to socialise with travellers from around the world. Many students from foreign language...Popular with