- 1Harbourside, Canon's Road, Bristol, United KingdomRanked #1 overall in Bristol restaurants2 reviews
Its so huge but really enjoyed the food
- 2Oakfield Place, Clifton, Bristol, City of Bristol BS8 2BJ, United KingdomRanked #2 overall in Bristol restaurants1 review
Lido, in a real old fashioned (refurbished and posh-ed up) English public swimming pool, offers one of the best dining experiences I've ever had-and I've lived in Rome. The other...
- 3Stokes Croft, Bristol, United KingdomRanked #3 overall in Bristol restaurants2 reviews
One of Bristol's best places to run into people, the Canteen also serves a great dinner for under ten quid and a few lovely west country ciders.
- 5Stock Exchange Buildings, 34 Saint Nicholas Street, Bristol, United KingdomRanked #5 overall in Bristol restaurants1 review
http://trip.worldtravellist.com/2013/06/get-your-curry-on-delicious-indian-cuisine-in-the-heart-of-old-bristol/ Click the link to see photos read about Old India Restaurant located in the old Bristol Stock Exchange. Well worth a visit. Amazing hot curry and more.
- 738 Queens Road, BS8 1RE Bristol, United KingdomRanked #9 overall in Bristol restaurants
It is the most awesome bar in Bristol. I fancy their cocktails especially Irish coffee. You can also find appetisers and main dishes here. http://www.browns-restaurants.co.uk/locations/bristol/