Hotels for Green Travelers in British Virgin Islands
Recommended for You
- 1North Sound, Virgin Gorda, 0000 Spanish TownRanked #2 overall in North Sound hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Even if you are not staying here and know absolutely nothing about sailing, much less have your own boat, this is a great spot to visit for a lunch on...Popular with
- PO Box 70, Virgin GordaRanked #1 overall in North Sound hotels8 reviewsHotel Class: 5
I have stayed here twice and both times were amazing! If you can splurge for the OF bungalows then do it. Those are really 10 steps away from the water....Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Scrub Island, TortolaRanked #1 overall in Wesley Will hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Great Camenoe/Little Camenoe/Scrub Island - With the serene Cam and Lee Bays on either side of Great Camenoe, the enchanting restaurant on Scrub Island; these tranquil waters and mountain sides...Popular with
- 4Cane Garden Bay, TortolaRanked #1 overall in Cane Garden Bay hotels2 reviews
I happened upon these attractive accommodations quite by accident. What was recommended was Quito’s, a waterfront restaurant and club, owned by Quito Rhymer, a performer of island rock. As it...
- 5Apple Bay, British Virgin IslandsRanked #1 overall in Road Town hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Since its conception, this island landmark was a cut above, where we residents would “dress” for dinner, celebrate special occasions, and always the cuisine has been among the best on...
- 6White Bay, Jost Van DykeRanked #1 overall in Jost Van Dyke hotels1 review
- 7Josiah's Bay | East End, TortolaRanked #2 overall in Wesley Will hotels1 review
This it a great hangout run by very cool people.Popular with
- 8North Sound, Virgin GordaRanked #3 overall in North Sound hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
- 9Cane Garden Bay, TortolaRanked #2 overall in Cane Garden Bay hotels1 review
Myett’s Restaurant and beach bar is the happening place in Cane Garden Bay. If you want island personality, that would be here. Sunday afternoon it rocks, with a flotilla of...Popular with
- P.O. Box 32, Guana IslandRanked #1 overall in Guana Island hotels1 review
Explore the underwater odyssey of Monkey Point, stroll the beautiful beach of White Bay and get a glimpse at the astonishing cliff sides on the North sides of this gorgeous...Popular with