Brix - A wine and gourmet experience
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Brix - A wine and gourmet experienceMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 13
=HAPPY HOUR= Mondays 3-10, Tuesdays -Thursdays 3-6. Kitchen closes at 9.
We ordered a flight (but it didn't come in the fancy flight paddle that everyone else's came in). Our wonderful server gave us great recommendations after asking what we preferred.
1) ANDERSON VALLEY SUMMER SOLSTICE - FAVORITE!!! - this was just a perfect little beer. The creamy, malty ale has a slight caramel flavor making it just sweet enough and perfect for the Summertime! Also, this paired perfectly with our Sweet Potato Fries (WHICH YOU MUST GET TOO!)
2) Clown Shoes Tramp Stamp (Belgium IPA that was also kind of sweet)
3) St. Bernadus Abt 12 (dark, fruity, and more hoppy...this is easily my second favorite)
4) Telegraph Prime Meridian (not my favorite, not too memorable either).
1. Sweet Potato Fries - YUM! WORTH IT! As something to munch on, this is definitely a must! The plentiful basket was filled with perfectly crispy, and piping hot, delicious sweet potato fries! Dip it in some of the jalapeño ranch and you got yourself a happy girl. Just get this!
2. Pizza Margherita - This was not bad although it wasn't the best margherita pizza I've had either. Tomato, basil and mozzarella kind of went together still seemed lacking. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt though because they did warn us that their oven was kind of wonky that night and that it might take a bit longer to make the pizza.
So glad we found this awesome dive bar in Sunset Beach!! The service was great, the beer was outstanding and the food was pretty good! I should've gotten their famous pastrami sandwich. But that's okay, it'll give me another reason to go back one day!Recommended for:
- Brix - A wine and gourmet experienceMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6First to Review
Wine Bar on one side, Beer on the other side, with a clever and tasty menu available for both. The employees here are really friendly and really know their stuff.
In addition to a great variety of drinks, they have a super awesome veggie burger!
Limited parking in the lot, street parking available too.