Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 76%Local Culture
- 76%History Buffs
- 73%Business Travelers
- 73%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (6)
- Brown´s HotelMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7Aug 26, 2013
Mayfair's favorite bolthole. Whether your evil plans involve love or money (or some close approximation of the two), donovan's bar at brown's is discreet, entertaining, and likely to do the trick.
- Brown´s HotelJul 05, 2012
Had the pleasure of staying at Browns on a recent trip to London with my Mum, what a hotel, dripping in old world class and superior service, this hotel is located just off Bond Street and perfectly positioned to enjoy the best shopping and access to Shaftsbury Avenue for world class shows.
The hotel bar is the perfect place for pre show cocktails (the Gin Daisy had me hooked) and a late night bar snack.
The staff here understand implicitly what customer service means, can't fault it.
Excellent!99 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room97% said the beds were comfortable.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.