Wonderful Book Stores - great selection of books, unique toys and gift items. PERFECT Hangout for a Rainy Day!
Restaurants near Browseabout Books
- 10.08 mi
- 20.21 mi
- 30.16 mi
- 40.13 mi
- 50.1 mi0.1 mi from Browseabout Books6 reviews
Yum! Go early, very popular with the locals!Popular withNightlifeLuxuryFoodies
- 60.03 mi
- 70.1 mi0.1 mi from Browseabout Books6 reviews
One of our favorite local restaurants.
- 80.13 mi
- 90.17 mi
- 100.06 mi0.06 mi from Browseabout Books
The Blue Moon serves up the best dishes in Rehoboth! Meals can be pricey (a nice dinner for two will probably run you > $100), but it is worth it! I have visited or owned in Rehoboth for over 20 years, and I've never had a bad meal there. And when the restaurant changed owners 5(???) years go, the food ...Popular withLGBT
- 110.06 mi0.06 mi from Browseabout Books3 reviews
A Bernie favorite! You might catch him there... at least four times a week! Sandwiches, wraps, fun outdoor seating and few tables inside. Great place!!!!!!!!
- 120.19 mi
- 130.04 mi0.04 mi from Browseabout Books3 reviews
- 140.23 mi0.23 mi from Browseabout Books3 reviews
Local Old Time Ice Cream Place! A must visit for Ice Cream and Breakfast! Sit on the porch and people watch while enjoying this great little place.
- 150.18 mi0.18 mi from Browseabout Books3 reviews
Authentic fish & chips. The proprietress is a Brit ex-patriot living locally who brought her recipes with her. Mmmm! You can order your fish with salad if you prefer. We usually order one of each and share.
- 160.2 mi0.2 mi from Browseabout Books3 reviews
We love their mint and chocolate swirl!Popular withFoodies
- 170.1 mi
- 180.24 mi0.24 mi from Browseabout Books3 reviews
Another great Sushi option
- 190.03 mi0.03 mi from Browseabout Books2 reviews
The shrimp appetizer is a MUST try! Owner is on site the recipes are from her grandmother, authentic Mexican, not "tex-mex".Popular withFoodiesLocal
- 200.17 mi0.17 mi from Browseabout Books2 reviews
Every summer, and only for the summer, some lovely people come from France to work in a walk up window, about half way through Penny Lane, to make us crepes so perfect and delicious, they put all local crepes to shame. We usually order the ham with tomato and gruyere cheese and for dessert a banana crepe with creme fraiche ...