Things to do near Bryant Park
- 0500 5th Avenue Number 1120, New York, NY 10018Distance: 0.0 mi74 reviews
It's a lovely park which becomes an ice rink in the winter!Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Ranked #25 overall in New York City things to doDistance: 0.1 mi62 reviews
I always think of the opening sequence of Ghostbusters when I think of the NY Public Library. It is a magnificent structure, nonetheless, and houses an impressive collection of various...Popular with
- 2Distance: 0.0 mi5 reviews
For a genuine New York experience for the holidays, don't miss the Bryant Park skating rink. Great Christmas music, lots of stalls with warm-up goodies and an overall fun vibe!Popular with
- 3Distance: 0.2 mi2 reviews
I highly recommend that any visitor watch a broadway show but I particularly liked lion king for the vibrant acts and colorful and creative costumes. a must see for families!
- 4Distance: 0.0 mi2 reviews
Late each October, more than 100 glassed-in shops appear around the perimeter of Bryant Park. I prefer the Bryant Park shops over the ones in Union Square; they seem to...
- 5Distance: 0.2 mi2 reviews
The Stephen Sondheim Theatre, formerly Henry Miller's Theatre, is a Broadway theatre located at 124 West 43rd Street, between Broadway and 6th Avenue, in Manhattan's Theater District.
- 6Ranked #2 overall in New York City things to doDistance: 0.3 mi445 reviews
Lights, tourists , tacky, cheap, sleezy and a must see at night. Buy same day broadway tickets in the center for 40-70% discounts. Crowded.Popular with
- 7Ranked #3 overall in New York City things to doDistance: 0.4 mi273 reviews
Spectacular views of NYC, Brooklyn and New Jersey. It is NYC landmark without a question. If you are visiting NYC - go and if you are a New Yorker go...Popular with
- 8Ranked #7 overall in New York City things to doDistance: 0.4 mi171 reviews
I was there before thanksgiving the famous Christmas tree was out and the ice ring open for skating.Popular with
- 9Ranked #10 overall in New York City things to doDistance: 0.4 mi119 reviews
Top of the rock offers a very different experience from the classic Empire State Building (more on in other review). For one, the lines are short. Even when there are...Popular with
- 10Ranked #11 overall in New York City things to doDistance: 0.6 mi118 reviews
I think every visit to The City should include a visit to MoMa. Rotating exhibits are awesome - I usually take that in first,and depending on the time, add in...Popular with