Don't be fooled by its size, this small bubble tea shop is immensely popular and really has everything - the endless flavors of milk tea, bubble tea, and other shakes mixed with chocolates of your choice. For the fruity bubble tea, they really do use real fruits every step of the way. I tried honey dew bubble tea and watched ...
Restaurants near Bubble Queen Cafe Co Ltd
- 10.23 mi160-9020 Capstan Way0.23 mi from Bubble Queen Cafe Co Ltd1 review
You love chocolate fondue, me too! I had a fondue combo that came with fruits and savoury bits to dip into the fondue. Everything seemed very elegant in here, even the people don't speak loud. If you're a rowdy loud person, this may not be the exact place you want to hang out, but the fondue is great!
- 20.69 miSuite Trlr-8351 River Rd, Richmond, BC, Canada0.69 mi from Bubble Queen Cafe Co Ltd3 reviews
The night market would of started when you visit. It's an outdoor market where you can try the different asian food while you walk through the different stalls. There are two markets in Richmond. They're not far apart but one does require you to pay, I believe it's $2. Make sure you go with a full stomach or else you'll ...
- 30.68 mi5300 No 3 Road #812, Richmond, BC, Canada0.68 mi from Bubble Queen Cafe Co Ltd2 reviews
Coming from the east coast, this is the first time I've encountered a 24 hour Chinese restaurant. With the 3 hour timezone difference, I was very glad this place is open when rest of Richmond is still asleep. They have a large selection of items on the menu, especially traditional Chinese style breakfast - congee in all styles, pot stickers, ...
- 40.99 mi
- 50.43 mi
- 60.59 miSuite 133-4800 No. 3 Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 3A6, Canada0.59 mi from Bubble Queen Cafe Co Ltd
I enjoyed the omakase at this place so much! I had the single piece of the best tasting sashimi (Tuna toro) I have ever had in all my years of sushi-ventures. The place is tucked away in a plaza in the Golden Village region of Richmond, BC. The interior of the restaurant is spacious and gorgeously decorated, simple but very ...
- 70.44 mi4200 No 3 Road, Richmond, BC, Canada0.44 mi from Bubble Queen Cafe Co Ltd
It's really a shame that the idea of Chinese food usually conjures up images of chow mein and mu shu pork for the standard Westerner. After all, China is a large country that encompasses and incorporates many cultures from Mongolia to India to the near Middle East. We perpetuate the myth that Chinese food must be cheap and a little ...Popular withFamilies
- 80.4 miSuite 1175-8580 Alexandra Rd, Richmond, BC V6X 4B3, Canada0.4 mi from Bubble Queen Cafe Co Ltd1 review
This is a pretty famous and popular noodle shop. Once I tried their broth and noodles, I knew why. My family and I all ordered the wonton noodle soup and fell in love with how bouncy the noodles were. There is usually a wait at this restaurant, but it is really worth it!!!Popular withFamilies
- 90.41 mi8391 Alexandra Road, Richmond, BC V6X 1C3, Canada0.41 mi from Bubble Queen Cafe Co Ltd
Spotted the yakitori sign (in Japanese) while driving by - located on the famous "Food Street" (aka. Alexandra Road) in Richmond, the Manzo Japanese Restaurant is an izakaya establishment that attracts many young people and students. Within walking distance from our hotel, we came here solely attracted by their yakitori sign, the menu is fairly extensive, they have everything from ...
- 100.43 mi8391 Alexandra Rd, Richmond, BC, V6X 3W50.43 mi from Bubble Queen Cafe Co Ltd1 review
Cool little lounge with delicious bubble tea. I love the atmosphere, warm and quiet. The cafe itself is called Totoro - and hence decorated with all kinds of cats and kittens imaginable. The place is well lit and lounge chairs are very comfortable. Before sitting down though - check the minimal spending requirement for the sofa chairs. Their bubble tea ...
- 110.41 mi
- 120.6 mi
- 130.39 mi8611 Alexandra Road, Richmond, BC, Canada0.39 mi from Bubble Queen Cafe Co Ltd1 review
Great Vietnamnese place. The food is simple, cheap and really delicious. With the extensive amount of Asian food choices around Golden Village, I would come here for a quick and light lunch. They have combinations of appetizers, main dish (pho, rice dish, noodle dish) and drink for $7.95 and you order by number for the item on the menu. I ...
- 140.45 mi150 - 4160 No. 3 Road, Richmond, BC V6X2C40.45 mi from Bubble Queen Cafe Co Ltd
There are plentiful of hotpot and shabu establishments nearby so there are plenty of choices for a hotpot lover. But on a Sunday, at lunch time, this was the only one that's open for business. This is an all you can eat Chinese hotpot establishment. I absolutely adored their broth, the Sichuan style spicy broth is truly the authentic Ma ...
- 150.43 mi
- 160.29 mi4151 Hazelbridge Way, Richmond, BC V6X, Canada0.29 mi from Bubble Queen Cafe Co Ltd1 reviewPopular withBudgetFoodiesFamilies
- 170.33 mi2285-8181 Cambie Road, Richmond, BC V6X 3X9, Canada0.33 mi from Bubble Queen Cafe Co Ltd
The Golden Village in Richmond is known for its vast Chinese offerings. O'Tray Noodle is one of those unexpected finds in the food court of President Plaza. The specialty here is Tianjin cuisine. This is more of a street food type place as they offer items like doufuhua (soft tofu pudding/soup), burgers on a special bread that is sort of ...Popular withBudgetFoodiesStudents
- 180.54 mi
- 190.28 mi
- 200.28 mi