Good family style italian restaurant. Look for online coupons. The portions are HUUUUUGE and its is a lot of food.
Restaurants near bucca di beppo
- 10.03 mi1000 Universal Studios Boulevard, Universal City, CA0.03 mi from bucca di beppo4 reviews
Hard Rock doesn't take reservations and you could be waiting for up to 2 hours for a table. Luckily you can walk around the shops on the City Walk and they will text you when you're table is ready. Besides the cool music paraphernalia, the food is crazy expensive for mediocre dishes and the service is not great. It's also ...
- 20.03 mi
- 30.96 mi4212 Lankershim Boulevard, Toluca Lake, California 91602, USA0.96 mi from bucca di beppo4 reviews
This place has been newly renovated and is now under new ownership with a new chef. I met the owners and they're nice, young Italians. The wine selection is pretty extensive and the food is good, but perhaps not quite as good as the prices are high. We did see about four celebrities there though, at different tables. (Zoe Daschenel, ...Popular with
- 40.65 mi3787 Cahuenga Blvd, Hollywood, CA 916040.65 mi from bucca di beppo3 reviews
One of the few remaining jazz clubs left in LA. Get on it ! Fantastic musicians and the baked potatoes are the size of your head. Get the pizziola steak sauce potato or chicken teriyaki - you'll leave happy - stomach and soul.
- 50.38 mi555 Universal Hollywood Drive, Universal City, CA0.38 mi from bucca di beppo3 reviews
Good selection (better on Sundays), live piano music). Could be busy on Holidays.
- 60.58 mi3701 Cahuenga Blvd, Studio City, CA 916040.58 mi from bucca di beppo
I came here for breakfast before heading over to the Warner Bros studio for the taping of the Voice finale. First off, the parking lot here is tiny and difficult to navigate. As for the decor, it's very laid back and simple. I enjoyed all the black and white photos and tributes to the old hollywood films. This place is ...
- 70.58 mi
- 80.26 mi
- 93.75 mi641 N Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900363.75 mi from bucca di beppo
I don't want to tell you about this place, because I love it this much. It's pizza that you could easily find in Italy made available in Los Angeles. The ingredients are fresh, well-balanced, and presented in a friendly atmosphere. Must-trys include the Mozza Caprese and Olive Oil Gelato. It's a great place -- no wonder it's always hopping!Popular with
- 103.65 mi
- 112.72 mi7916 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 900462.72 mi from bucca di beppo
So much good foooood! It's worth the wait! Be prepared to fall into food coma after eating here! My foodie friend Steph Y. brought me here because I've never been. She had the apple pancake and I ordered the chocolate chip french toast. Both our entre's were HUGE but we didn't regret ordering our own. My french toast was pretty ...Popular with
- 124.8 mi465 South La Cienega Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 900484.8 mi from bucca di beppo28 reviews
Considering I've gone to over 20 restaurants for dineLA, it's a wonder that it has taken me this long to visit the Bazaar. All I can say is that I should have come a lot sooner. I am absolutely in love with their amazing and unique dishes. The ambiance is of the restaurant itself is quite interesting. When I walked ...Popular with
- 132.19 mi1999 North Sycamore Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, United States2.19 mi from bucca di beppo
The food is ok. One of the coolest places to hang out. Big screen TV, coaches everywhere, LA skyline, a bar, valet parking. This is not a restaurant, its my DREAM HOUSE.Popular with
- 142.2 mi3614 W Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, CA 915052.2 mi from bucca di beppo21 reviews
The cheese rolls at Porto's (and these are dessert pastries we're talking about) are out of this world. They have a thin layer of cinnamon and sugar crystallized on top, and the ricotta inside is sweet with a little zing. Sigh. That would be my #1 recommendation. #2 would be everything else. Really, you can't go wrong here except for ...Popular with
- 153.99 mi435 North Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 900483.99 mi from bucca di beppo21 reviews
What a fun and interesting experience for my mouth. Animal provides a casual atmosphere for a nice dining experience. It's more a of tapas kind of place and although some of the things on the menu might scare you, you'll need to push the limits and try them, especially the most bizarre sounding ones too! We've never been so we ...Popular with
- 162.68 mi
- 174.14 mi692 North Robertson Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA4.14 mi from bucca di beppo19 reviews
Located in the heart of West Hollywood, LA's epicenter of glitz and glam, The Abbey is every fabulous stereotype you can conjure-- and more. With 4 rooms and a generous outdoor space, several bars, and plenty of space to dance and be seen, The Abbey is a pretty standard (though fabulous and certainly quintessential) LA club. It's not the most ...Popular with
- 184.95 mi100 N La Cienega Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 902114.95 mi from bucca di beppo20 reviews
I love Lawry's. It had the best prime rib experience ever. Yorkshire pudding, amazing sides, huge metal serving cart for the prime rib, spinning salad. I could go on and on. If you go more then twice a year, go sign up for VIP, you'll be happy. I love this place, and only a few in the US. 5 different ...Popular with
- 194.06 mi8565 Melrose Ave, West Hollywood, CA 900694.06 mi from bucca di beppo
West Hollywood Urth is one of the four locations they have in the greater Los Angeles area. Parking is a pain here (street only), so watch for the signs! The place has seating inside and outside with heat lamps. The price is moderate, but you can't beat the quality of this place! I had their soup, sandwiches, desserts, juices, coffee, ...Popular with
- 203.65 mi