Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 86%Local Culture
- 82%Family Travelers
- 62%Budget Travelers
- 59%Art & Design Lovers
- 55%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (264)
- Buckingham PalaceAmbassadorMember ofHistory BuffsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4Nov 13, 2013
Buckingham Palace is the official residence of the British monarch and is one of the most beautiful palaces in the world. Make sure to watch the changing of the guard and see how the guards really are stiff and will not move from their post! The Palace truly is a symbol of the British monarchy and stands the test of time and history!
- Buckingham PalaceMember ofHistory BuffsOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 3Jul 05, 2012
the royal family residence. THE royal family residence, of course this is a must visit when visiting London. The building itself has gone through bombings and cheers and see so many faces of Londoners and visitors cheering and hailing to the past Kings and Queens. So much wonderful history and stories.
- Buckingham PalaceMember ofHistory BuffsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 7Feb 01, 2014
Also, not nearly as impressive as I had anticipated. Fairly plain looking for a palace, at least from the outside. Neat to see the guards marching about in person though.
- Buckingham PalaceMember ofHistory BuffsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4Dec 31, 2013
I still don't get the hype. The building itself is impressive, but nothing remarkable. The tour was a bit too long for me and actually got somewhat monotonous after a while.
- Buckingham PalaceMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11Oct 22, 2013
Simon Burrell of Our Man on the Ground recommends Buckingham Palace for the luxury traveler, "if only to pick up a few style tips!"
Things to Do Near Buckingham PalaceSee more nearby things to do
Restaurants Near Buckingham PalaceSee more nearby restaurants
Aliases: Changing of the Guard