Restaurants for Family Travelers in Budapest
Recommended for You
- 21145 Budapest, Erzsébet királyné útja 5, HungaryRanked #25 overall in Budapest restaurants2 reviews
In 2005, at the end of a long backpacking trip, friends of my then-girlfriend (who is Hungarian) brought us here for dinner. Trofea pushes all the right buttons for Hungarian...Popular with
- 31054 Budapest, Zoltan utca 16, Hungary (near Szabadság tér)Ranked #3 overall in Budapest restaurants3 reviews
Iguana has a great atmosphere, bustling and busy. The food is fantastic and served by cheerful and friendly waiters. We were able to get a table without a booking, but...Popular with
- 4Sas u. 4, 1051 Budapest, HungaryRanked #29 overall in Budapest restaurants1 review
I went to Mokka Cafe & Restaurant in Budapest this summer while touring downtown Budapest with my family. It was truly a first-class dining experience. The steak was rare, as...Popular with
- 5Vörösmarty tér, 1055 Budapest, HungaryRanked #1 overall in Budapest restaurants9 reviews
The Gerbeaud Cafe is worth visiting just for the gorgeous interior design. Gold, marble, brocade, wood, and more gold covers this coffee and tea house, and you can nurse a...Popular with
- 61052 Budapest, Vigadó tér 3. kikötő, MagyarországRanked #5 overall in Budapest restaurants
We choose this restaurant, because a guy we were flying on the plane with advised it to us. Staff was very nice and helpful. The design of the restaurant is...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 8Allatkerti ut 2, Budapest 1146 HungaryRanked #2 overall in Budapest restaurants
Gundel is “amazing”! This traditional Hungarian restaurant serves delicious dishes. The décor is beautiful, elegant, welcoming and very romantic — never good for solo diners! The tasting menu was ideal...
- 10Mosonyi utca 3, Budapest 1087 HungaryRanked #7 overall in Budapest restaurants
Had one of the best meals of my life here. Real Hungarian goulash (a soup, not a roux as you'll find elsewhere along the Danube), a crepe-like dessert with poppy...